New Member from Texas

tydaws

Reaction score
Member of
SCI
Hello!

I've been a frequent visitor for a couple of years & have decided to join. I live in Texas and am currently planning my first safari with my wife and son, for June/July of 2025. There is wealth of really great information on this site and I'd like to thank all of the contributors for that. The planning guide has been very valuable over the last few months. We plan to hunt with Limcroma Safaris in Limpopo for PG. We are planning on a 10 day hunt and currently have 10 animals on the wish list between the three of us. I grew up reading of hunting in Africa & still can't believe I'm actually going to be able to go! Thanks again for the great forum and wonderful information!

Welcome aboard!

:S Welcome:

Greetings tydaws,

Khomas Highland Hunting Safaris of Namibia, welcomes you to the greatest forum on earth.

Limcroma has a great reputation there in the Limpopo District of South Africa.
And so, I predict that you and your family will have a wonderful safari.

Best Regards,
Velo Dog.

Good day! Welcome! Enjoy all the excitement while counting the days to your safari!
Best regards
Johan

Welcome fellow Texan!

Welcome to AH

Welcome! Are you hunting all together with one PH? If not, you're going to need more critters or side trips;)

Yes. That is the plan currently. For us, this trip is more about doing it all together as a family for our first African experience. My son is only 9 currently, 10 in about 6 weeks & will be 11 by the time the safari rolls around. My wife enjoys hunting, but she is more of a waterfowl hunter than a big game hunter. So, she only plans on taking one or two animals. With all that being said, our wishlist currently consists of 5 animals for me, 4 for my son & 1-2 for Mom depending on how things shake out.

Yes. That is the plan currently. For us, this trip is more about doing it all together as a family for our first African experience. My son is only 9 currently, 10 in about 6 weeks & will be 11 by the time the safari rolls around. My wife enjoys hunting, but she is more of a waterfowl hunter than a big game hunter. So, she only plans on taking one or two animals. With all that being said, our wishlist currently consists of 5 animals for me, 4 for my son & 1-2 for Mom depending on how things shake out.
Sounds like a great plan! I'm sure your whole family will enjoy it immensely:)

Welcome to AH

Welcome to AH!

Welcome! Certainly glad to have you here with us!

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
WillieCurm

Latest profile posts

Woods wrote on Hunter-Habib's profile.
Forgive me if this is the incorrect area, I signed up to this forum just now because I wanted to be on the list to purchase a copy of your autobiography. Please feel free to pass my information along to whomever is selling. Thank you so much. I look forward to it!
I like the Tillie in my picture. They are supposed to fit loose (2 fingers inside hat band), have mesh for cooling, and hold their shape after washing.
SSG Joe wrote on piratensafaris's profile.
From one newbie to another, Welcome aboard!
BLAAUWKRANTZ safaris wrote on Greylin's profile.
We have just completed a group hunt with guys from North Carolina, please feel free to contact the organizers of the group, Auburn at auburn@opextechnologies.com or Courtney at courtney@opextechnologies.com Please visit our website www.blaauwkrantz.com and email me at zanidixie@gmail.com
Zani
FDP wrote on gearguywb's profile.
Good morning. I'll take all of them actually. Whats the next step? Thanks, Derek