Welcome welocme welcome

Whatever u need feel free to ask
Lets get hunting

Welcome to the best forum! Enjoy!

Welcome to AH!!

Welcome aboard!

@rambling

Hello & Welcome!

I have hunted in northeast Wyoming several times. You are a lucky man to be living in one of the most beautiful parts of Wyoming! Enjoy the AH.com forums.

I love the state of Wyoming! Heck, I love South Dakota as well! You have arrived at THE place to learn, and not just about Africa! Glad you're here!

Welcome.

Keep us posted on your trip. I've only been to Africa once and enjoyed it very much. The only advice I have on your animal list is to keep your options open and have fun. Tell you PH what your priorities are and they will work with you. Don't rule out any opportunity that may come along.

I hunt Wyoming each year just East of Sheridan, if I were you I wouldn't move.

Welcome from central Wyoming!
You’ve found a great sight for African hunting information

Hello everyone,

Glad to join this group. Planning my first Africa hunt for the summer of 2025. I live in Sheridan Wyoming and look forward to learning more about Africa hunting from everyone.

Best,

Rambling
Welcome to AH! Your 2025 safari will be here before you know it and we look forward to hearing about it. Happy Adventures. Sue

My Coworker, friend left for Wyoming last week .. Mule Deer maybe. Incredible country.
Where some get their energy ...
wyoming.jpg

wyoming2.jpg

Welcome aboard from a little north of you

Hello everyone,

Glad to join this group. Planning my first Africa hunt for the summer of 2025. I live in Sheridan Wyoming and look forward to learning more about Africa hunting from everyone.

Best,

Rambling
Welcome to AH

Hello rambling,

Khomas Highland Hunting Safaris of Namibia, welcomes you to the greatest forum on earth.

If you haven’t yet settled on any particular safari company, when you get around to it, have a look into the Khomas Safaris website.
If you’re already set with an African outfit, no worries.
I shall look forward to your hunt report after you return in 2025.

Best Regards,
Velo Dog.

Hello everyone,

Best,

Rambling

Dear rambling

Welcome to this great Forum.
Enjoy the planning process of your next safari destination.

Happy hunting and straight shooting.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
manojsharma

Latest profile posts

SETH RINGER wrote on tracker12's profile.
PARTITIONS
SEND ME PAYMENT INFO, PLEASE AND THANKS.
Khalanyoni Game Ranch wrote on Joshlee0518's profile.
Hi Joshlee0518 (please let me know if you are fine being addressed like that),

Thought I would drop you a PM. It is super exciting to plan a hunt and we are more than happy to assist you. Have you given any thought yet to which species you would like to take?

What do you hunt usually and which weapons/calibers are you using?

Look forward to swapping experiences and ideas.

Happy hunting - Daniel
Our trophy shed is filling up and we are only getting started,

cwpayton wrote on CM McKenzie's profile.
Sir ,is that picture of you packing the shoshone river trail thru buffalo pass? Im trying to get a plan togather for a ride. do you pack professionally or for pleasure. thanks
Cal {cwpayton}
ghay wrote on gearguywb's profile.
Is this rifle sold? If not what is the weight of it and do you know if there is enough difference in diameter between the 35W and the 9.3 to allow for a rebore to a 9.3x62 which is what I am after?
Thanks,
Gary (Just down the road in Springfield)