New member from Italy

Welcome to you! Looking forward to hearing all about your hunts!

Welcome, you will find plenty of knowledge and answers to your questions here. Tell us a little about any of the hunting you do in Italy.

Welcome aboard VolkFra, you'll find a lot of good friends, and useful info on this Club - sono Italiano anch'io

Welcome aboard VolkFra, ask all your questions and youll get plenty of answers from knowledgable people on this forum, remember the only stupid question is the 1 that is not asked....

Ciao, VolkFra--se hai domande, sentiti pure libero di mandarmi messaggi privati. Sono italiano, abito in USA e ho esperienza con la caccia in Africa (Sudafrica principalmente).

Benvenuto al forum!

Hello, I am from Italy and I'm planning my first African hunt and looking on the web for informations I came across this forum, I hope to find answers for my questions. Greetings

Welcome welcome welcome

Feel free to ask
We would be very happy to host you for your first african safari

:S Welcome:

Hello, I am from Italy and I'm planning my first African hunt and looking on the web for informations I came across this forum, I hope to find answers for my questions. Greetings

Welcome to AH, you have found a great resource for the information you're seeking.

Welcome to AH

Benvenuto!!!! I was station in Sicily back in the 80s, in a small town called Comiso. Where in Italy are you from?

Benvenuto !

Ciao Phil, mi fa piacere ci siano altri italiani!
Veramente un piacere! Credo dovremmo comunicare in Inglese nel forum anche se parliamo tra noi, così che gli altri capiscano - ma per questo benvenuto comprenderanno il nostro entusiasmo!
(Nei PM ovviamente scriviamo in Italiano)

Good day! Welcome to AH!!

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
MelisaWech

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

FDP wrote on gearguywb's profile.
Good morning. I'll take all of them actually. Whats the next step? Thanks, Derek
Have a look af our latest post on the biggest roan i ever guided on!

I realize how hard the bug has bit. I’m on the cusp of safari #2 and I’m looking to plan #3 with my 11 year old a year from now while looking at my work schedule for overtime and computing the math of how many shifts are needed….
Safari Dave wrote on Kevin Peacocke's profile.
I'd like to get some too.

My wife (a biologist, like me) had to have a melanoma removed from her arm last fall.
Grat wrote on HUNTROMANIA's profile.
Hallo Marius- do you have possibilities for stags in September during the roar? Where are your hunting areas in Romania?