Mammals of the Pleistocene Era, which would you like to hunt and what cartridge would you use?

Hell, I would jump in a time machine and hunt them all.

With my 600NE in hand, I would travel from clan to clan to sort out the local issues. Stories would be told, and songs would be sung of my epic adventures. In exchange for my services, I would have breeding rights to the local clan's fair maiden. And, I would pay no taxes.

Life would be perfect.

However, I may need an endless supply of spear throwing PH's to back me up.

Although it is fiction, the novel Time’s Last Gift by Philip José Farmer presents an interesting perspective on the Magdelenian period in Europe (including “modern” express rifles). I highly recommend that book!

Maybe its not too late to hunt wooly mammoth?
What do you guys say on this video?

Maybe its not too late to hunt wooly mammoth?
What do you guys say on this video?

WTH???

Then again, The Sun + extremely grainy video, is hardly believable

Probably a hoax.
Movie shot at 1943, by German POW?
How many German POWs were having film camera and filming during march to prison camps?
Highly unlikely.

Probably a hoax.
Movie shot at 1943, by German POW?
How many German POWs were having film camera and filming during march to prison camps?
Highly unlikely.
True. But how do you fake something in 1943 on celluloid film?

If it is fake, then how do we know it is made on celluloid?
It was just shown on YouTube.
It could be electronically fabricated.

If it is celuloid, then yours stands, with question how come that nobody since then, never made some other footage, maybe in color? Not to mention other things, like tracks and spoor in the woods in wider Siberian area?

Oh, I wish they are still out there... but unlikely.

If it is fake, then how do we know it is made on celluloid?
It was just shown on YouTube.
It could be electronically fabricated.

If it is celuloid, then yours stands, with question how come that nobody since then, never made some other footage, maybe in color? Not to mention other things, like tracks and spoor in the woods in wider Siberian area?

Oh, I wish they are still out there... but unlikely.
Your right. Nevermind. I'm sure it's fake.

The good news is that in the pleistocene epoch the continents were closer together so we could save on flights and shipping trophies! :ROFLMAO:

Short-faced bear (Arctodus Simus) at 2000 to 4000 lbs and located in NA (to again save on shipping fees) would be a great challenge. I'm thinking I'll need to step up my game to 458LOTT or maybe 500J to get that done.
1692227442465.png

The good news is that in the pleistocene epoch the continents were closer together so we could save on flights and shipping trophies! :ROFLMAO:

Short-faced bear (Arctodus Simus) at 2000 to 4000 lbs and located in NA (to again save on shipping fees) would be a great challenge. I'm thinking I'll need to step up my game to 458LOTT or maybe 500J to get that done.
View attachment 551755
Damn those legs look like that thing could sprint.

Australia would a lot of fun for a prehistoric safari
And one animal that hasn’t been mentioned is the dienotherom with its backward tusks
IMG_3509.png
IMG_3508.jpeg

Mammoths and mastodons with my 416 and a guide with a stick and very Brown teeth . His fee? Eat with his clan in a cave and give him the rest of the meat and skin... Keep the skulls and tusks! Now I'm not sure how this dream of yours works... Does the clan bring me home or to a customs and shipping agent near the airport?? LOL at our deer hunting camp we have a shower that looks exactly like the teleporter from Star Trek and someone hung a photo of Spock and Kirk inside it...lol

I would be so happy just to roam around that period with a flintlock and see what I could rustle up! Hopefully find me one of those Raquel Welch type cave women...
Bring stronger antibiotics than Africa

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Enrique44Y

Latest profile posts

We bagged a big old buff with hunter from Norway check out our post!!

I live in Tyler Texas. I like Ruger single action revolvers Ruger rifles, and Marlin and Winchester lever guns.
SETH RINGER wrote on tracker12's profile.
PARTITIONS
SEND ME PAYMENT INFO, PLEASE AND THANKS.
Khalanyoni Game Ranch wrote on Joshlee0518's profile.
Hi Joshlee0518 (please let me know if you are fine being addressed like that),

Thought I would drop you a PM. It is super exciting to plan a hunt and we are more than happy to assist you. Have you given any thought yet to which species you would like to take?

What do you hunt usually and which weapons/calibers are you using?

Look forward to swapping experiences and ideas.

Happy hunting - Daniel
Our trophy shed is filling up and we are only getting started,