Looking to Book from UK to SA in Jan 2022

Jamouk

AH member
Reaction score
Anyone got any idea ? Looking to Book from UK to SA in Jan 2022 .... is it looking likely to be possible ? Think from Uk maybe should be ok ... hopefully but restrictions wise on entering SA ?

Last edited by a moderator:
You're asking to look 8-9 months into the future of a covid world with the leftist loonies in charge of most of the planet.... at a guess I'd say your chances are far better than they were this January. More vaccines given, and two years of covid procedure experience would suggest things will be better.

Looking to Book from UK to SA in Jan 2022 .... is it looking likely to be possible ? Think from Uk maybe should be ok ... hopefully but restrictions wise on entering SA ?

Any restrictions, if any, will be on the UK side. As it stands now right at this moment, South Africa is open while the UK is closed.
South Africa won't close again, unless something drastic happens. As was mentioned by @Zambezi , I only see positive news forward with vaccinations speeding up etc.

Last edited:
Any restrictions, if any, will be on the UK side. As it stands now right at this moment, South Africa is open while the UK is closed.
Im with Marius on this one. Unfortunately we in the UK are governed by a twat that cant speak English well and needs a hair cut.
All that aside they cant make up their minds on covid passports etc so who knows. I have hunt planed in May 2022 so we are both in the same ship

Did you want next weeks Lottery numbers? Here you go.

2. 7. 16. 22. 23. 37. 44.

You’re welcome. LOL

Im with Marius on this one. Unfortunately we in the UK are governed by a twat that cant speak English well and needs a hair cut.
All that aside they cant make up their minds on covid passports etc so who knows. I have hunt planed in May 2022 so we are both in the same ship
You spelt "cant" wrong :)

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Dreamer44

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Saddlemaker wrote on Never Been's profile.
Thanks for getting back to me, I'll pass, Great luck in sell it . I don't think you'll have it long
FDP wrote on gearguywb's profile.
Good morning. I'll take all of them actually. Whats the next step? Thanks, Derek
Have a look af our latest post on the biggest roan i ever guided on!

I realize how hard the bug has bit. I’m on the cusp of safari #2 and I’m looking to plan #3 with my 11 year old a year from now while looking at my work schedule for overtime and computing the math of how many shifts are needed….
Safari Dave wrote on Kevin Peacocke's profile.
I'd like to get some too.

My wife (a biologist, like me) had to have a melanoma removed from her arm last fall.