Reaction score
Media
Hunting reports
Africa
Member of
SCI, DSC, NRA
Hunted
South Africa, Namibia, Botswana, Tanzania, Zambia
Appreciate the feedback offered on an earlier string. I am looking for a 14 day Leopard hunt for the wife for 2024 that offers a chance at big one.
I will be accompanying her and will be shooting Buffalo and targets of opportunity as well. Looking for Outfitters to pm me some offers with hopes of finalizing the deal at SCI in Nashville. The ability to pre bait would be appreciated in countries where it’s allowed.

HH

Good morning @Hunting Hitman

We have one Leopard available in Mozambique for 2024. We will confirm availability of another Leopard in our area in Zim. We are just waiting on confirmation from a hunter.

I'll send you a pm with all the details.

We will be at SCI in Nashville Booth nr: 203

Regards,
Rouan

Appreciate the feedback offered on an earlier string. I am looking for a 14 day Leopard hunt for the wife for 2024 that offers a chance at big one.
I will be accompanying her and will be shooting Buffalo and targets of opportunity as well. Looking for Outfitters to pm me some offers with hopes of finalizing the deal at SCI in Nashville. The ability to pre bait would be appreciated in countries where it’s allowed.

HH
With just 1 tag remaining for 2024, this area presents the best of hunting real wild Africa:

Please contact me if you would like to talk Safari details - Booth 1552 SCI Nashville.

Last edited by a moderator:
I would talk with Wayne @NYAMAZANA SAFARIS and see what he can do. Never hunted leopard with him but there are members here who have. He does kill some big ones, best part he will be honest and tell you what he can and cannot do. No hurt in asking him.

Went above and beyond to get me my dream ele.

MB

Good morning @Hunting Hitman

We have one Leopard available in Mozambique for 2024. We will confirm availability of another Leopard in our area in Zim. We are just waiting on confirmation from a hunter.

I'll send you a pm with all the details.

We will be at SCI in Nashville Booth nr: 203

Regards,
Rouan
Hi Hunting Hitman

We still have 1 x Buff on quota in Moz with the leopard.

Regards

Rouan

My colleague offers Leopard hunts in Mozambique as well. Would be more than happy to share his information with you if wanted. We have hunted with him as well as many of our friends and his services are top notch. Would definitely recommend and hunt with him again.

Good day Hunting Hitman

Hope all is well. We can offer you a 14 day Leopard/Cape buffalo Safari in Tanzania.
We will be at SCI Booth 1501 -1509
Looking forward meeting you and your wife.

Kind regards
Magdel Oosthuizen

Good day Hunting Hitman

Hope all is well. We can offer you a 14 day Leopard/Cape buffalo Safari in Tanzania.
We will be at SCI Booth 1501 -1509
Looking forward meeting you and your wife.

Kind regards
Magdel Oosthuizen
We will be there and I will try to swing by your booth. I am poor though, and could only go on a leopard hunt if yall needed an idiot to run as the bait.

Hi there we are based in Namibia and have a leopard hunt opening for now this year 9 June - 23 June
Please send me an email should you be interested.

Regards,
L'wyk
Big Game PH and owner

Reach out to Lindon Stanton w/Mbalabala Safaris. I took (on my 1st leopard hunt) a great 7ft. 11in. 170 lb. cat with him. He’s a great guy and PH, super productive areas, honest and well respected by his peers. Personally, I’m looking to safari #5 with him next year. You won’t be disappointed with that choice…

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
AundreaHal

Latest profile posts

Roan hunt of a life time !

IHC-KB5 wrote on Huvius's profile.
Thanks for catching the Flanged brass - much appreciated!
new updates !

SETH RINGER wrote on RR 314's profile.
HOW MUCH ARE THEY?? PLAIN? CAMO? THX, SETH
USN
Please a prayer request due to Michael Sipple being mauled by a Cape buffalo.

Bayly Sipple Safaris on FB for company statement.