Is this Legit?

migrabill

AH veteran
Reaction score
Media
Member of
MBS, SCI, NRA
Hunted
US. Maryland. Kentucky. West Virginia. Ohio. Illinois. Pennsylvania. Delaware.
So I put a thread on here that I was looking for a Remington 541 in Curly Maple. A forum member (1 month on the site) messaged me and says he has one. He sends me photos and a price. I like it but I tell him I need a picture of him holding the rifle and a sheet of paper with todays date. He sends me this pic. Is it me, or do the fingers look to big on that rifle stock?
Image1716081039.064135.jpg

Hilarious. :cool:

trust your gut instinct. Looks photoshopped. only one image. paper is way too big for the size of stock also.

I’m thinking the LOP was probably a little short for him

Would that be an old photo of Andre the Giant with an unused stock?

So can we get him banned? His user name is on the piece of paper.
Hit report on his message to you and reason why or post here

Let me know and I'll ban him a little bit.

How was his articulation? Did he start out his message "Hey buddy ..." Always a giveaway. Sad that this is some overseas scammer's best work. Pathetic. He/she needs a career change for sure. Back to herding elephants. Or bombing Ukrainians. See ya!

This has been instructional. I recently bought a nice Mauser stock off GunBroker. I never thought to ask the vendor to take a picture of himself with the stock. His articulation was not great either. But it turned out well. Guess I was lucky. Thanks.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cakhiatvoutdoorinquirer

Latest profile posts

We bagged a big old buff with hunter from Norway check out our post!!

I live in Tyler Texas. I like Ruger single action revolvers Ruger rifles, and Marlin and Winchester lever guns.
SETH RINGER wrote on tracker12's profile.
PARTITIONS
SEND ME PAYMENT INFO, PLEASE AND THANKS.
Khalanyoni Game Ranch wrote on Joshlee0518's profile.
Hi Joshlee0518 (please let me know if you are fine being addressed like that),

Thought I would drop you a PM. It is super exciting to plan a hunt and we are more than happy to assist you. Have you given any thought yet to which species you would like to take?

What do you hunt usually and which weapons/calibers are you using?

Look forward to swapping experiences and ideas.

Happy hunting - Daniel
Our trophy shed is filling up and we are only getting started,