Intro of AH lurker based in Texas

pvanwyk

Bronze supporter
Reaction score
Media
Really enjoy the content of this forum but have only been lurking. My first post as an introduction. Born in South Africa but relocated to Texas in my early 40's for work. Now in my early 50's, still in the great state of Texas (love it), try to hunt in Africa every year. Have hunted 3 continents, focused more on classic calibers in my safe (7x57, 9.3x62, 375H&H, 450/400NE, 458WM).

Appreciate the great info on this site,
Paul

Hello and welcome!

Welcome!

Welcome to AH Paul! Glad to have you on the posting side.

Welcome welcome welcome

Good day, Paul! Welcome from our side too!!
Johan

:S Welcome:

Welcome to AH

Welcome to AH!

Really enjoy the content of this forum but have only been lurking. My first post as an introduction. Born in South Africa but relocated to Texas in my early 40's for work. Now in my early 50's, still in the great state of Texas (love it), try to hunt in Africa every year. Have hunted 3 continents, focused more on classic calibers in my safe (7x57, 9.3x62, 375H&H, 450/400NE, 458WM).

Appreciate the great info on this site,
Paul
Welcome! Also a Saffa in Texas, relocated 6 years ago. Living in Ft Worth atm.

Welcome to AH! Glad to have you on board.

G’day from Australia

Welcome to AH!

Welcome! Certainly glad to have you here with us!

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gongalbert03

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

SSG Joe wrote on piratensafaris's profile.
From one newbie to another, Welcome aboard!
BLAAUWKRANTZ safaris wrote on Greylin's profile.
We have just completed a group hunt with guys from North Carolina, please feel free to contact the organizers of the group, Auburn at auburn@opextechnologies.com or Courtney at courtney@opextechnologies.com Please visit our website www.blaauwkrantz.com and email me at zanidixie@gmail.com
Zani
FDP wrote on gearguywb's profile.
Good morning. I'll take all of them actually. Whats the next step? Thanks, Derek
Have a look af our latest post on the biggest roan i ever guided on!

I realize how hard the bug has bit. I’m on the cusp of safari #2 and I’m looking to plan #3 with my 11 year old a year from now while looking at my work schedule for overtime and computing the math of how many shifts are needed….