I'm done creeping

Cheesehead

AH member
Reaction score
Hello,

I have been lurking here for the better part of the last year and have finally decided to step out of the shadows. I ended up hare originally because I have come to love classic hunting rifles, and nowhere online seems to embrace these works of art like AH does. While creeping around here looking at all your beautiful rifles, I was reminded of a long-suppressed desire to hunt Africa that I have had since I watched Val Kilmer and Michael Douglas stalk lions on the big screen. I hope to accomplish my first African safari in the next several years, so I will try to soak up as much of the knowledge and experience you guys share as I can.

Thanks in advance!

Welcome to the dark side. Hold onto your wallet as the enablers on here will have you buying a classic safari rifle and booking a safari to use it on.

G’day from Australia

Hello and welcome!

Welcome aboard! There are quite of few of us Wisconsin folks here...

Hello,

I have been lurking here for the better part of the last year and have finally decided to step out of the shadows. I ended up hare originally because I have come to love classic hunting rifles, and nowhere online seems to embrace these works of art like AH does. While creeping around here looking at all your beautiful rifles, I was reminded of a long-suppressed desire to hunt Africa that I have had since I watched Val Kilmer and Michael Douglas stalk lions on the big screen. I hope to accomplish my first African safari in the next several years, so I will try to soak up as much of the knowledge and experience you guys share as I can.

Thanks in advance!
Welcome!!!

Welcome to AH. You’ve come to the right place for info on hunting Africa.

As I warn my kids, once a creeper, always a creeper! :)

:S Welcome:

Welcome! Certainly glad to have you here with us!

Welcome aboard! There is a lot of good info and experience here. I often spend time in the archives going back through topics and refreshing the learning that is all over this forum. Dig into some of the hunt reports also as there is a lot to learn there of what works or doesn't.

One is never truly done creeping!

Hello,

Thanks in advance!
Welcome. You can learn a lot here.

Glad your here!

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Sven Klipp

Latest profile posts

I realize how hard the bug has bit. I’m on the cusp of safari #2 and I’m looking to plan #3 with my 11 year old a year from now while looking at my work schedule for overtime and computing the math of how many shifts are needed….
Safari Dave wrote on Kevin Peacocke's profile.
I'd like to get some too.

My wife (a biologist, like me) had to have a melanoma removed from her arm last fall.
Grat wrote on HUNTROMANIA's profile.
Hallo Marius- do you have possibilities for stags in September during the roar? Where are your hunting areas in Romania?
ghay wrote on No Promises's profile.
I'm about ready to pull the trigger on another rifle but would love to see your rifle first, any way you could forward a pic or two?
Thanks,
Gary [redacted]
Heym Express Safari cal .416 Rigby

Finally ready for another unforgettable adventure in Namibia with Arub Safaris.

H2863-L348464314_original.jpg