Head Of Zambias National Parks And Wildlife Speaks Out Against Western Governments Anti Trophy Hunting Stance

spike.t

Sponsor
Since 2013
AH ambassador
Reaction score
Website
www.takerireservezambia.com
Deals & offers
Media
Articles
Hunting reports
Africa
Member of
sci int, basc,wpaz
Hunted
zambia, tanzania, zimbabwe,Mozambique ,hungary, france, england
Zambia breaks silence on Western anti-trophy hunting imports dictatorship on Africa

ZAMBIA’S quiet diplomacy in its efforts to convince the Western countries and animal rights groups to stop their trophy hunting imports ban dictatorship over Africa seems to have ended. It broke the silence in May 2021.

Last month, the Director of the Department of National Parks and Wildlife under the Ministry of Tourism and Arts rejected the ongoing Western anti-trophy hunting imports dictatorship in his country Zambia and the African continent. Western countries are the most lucrative hunting markets for Africa’s wildlife producer nations, including Zambia.

In order to stop Western countries from going ahead with the trophy hunting imports bans, Dr Chuma Simukonda chose to show how harmful even the small but rich US state of Connecticut’s trophy hunting imports ban Bill would be to his country’s wildlife and habitat conservation.

Screenshot_33.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
Too much logic here for the anti’s to wrap their small little minds around. Just proves their ultimate goal has nothing to do with the conservation, or preservation, of wildlife.

Heck yeah,, good to see!

Sadly Mort is right, western countries care nothing about actual proven conservation methods, only virtue signaling and its politicians trying to stay in power with their stances on things like this!

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
KatjaBrown

Latest profile posts

ghay wrote on gearguywb's profile.
Is this rifle sold? If not what is the weight of it and do you know if there is enough difference in diameter between the 35W and the 9.3 to allow for a rebore to a 9.3x62 which is what I am after?
Thanks,
Gary (Just down the road in Springfield)
Woods wrote on Hunter-Habib's profile.
Forgive me if this is the incorrect area, I signed up to this forum just now because I wanted to be on the list to purchase a copy of your autobiography. Please feel free to pass my information along to whomever is selling. Thank you so much. I look forward to it!
I like the Tillie in my picture. They are supposed to fit loose (2 fingers inside hat band), have mesh for cooling, and hold their shape after washing.
SSG Joe wrote on piratensafaris's profile.
From one newbie to another, Welcome aboard!
BLAAUWKRANTZ safaris wrote on Greylin's profile.
We have just completed a group hunt with guys from North Carolina, please feel free to contact the organizers of the group, Auburn at auburn@opextechnologies.com or Courtney at courtney@opextechnologies.com Please visit our website www.blaauwkrantz.com and email me at zanidixie@gmail.com
Zani