Full Size Buffalo Target

UpNorthMI

AH veteran
Reaction score
Media
Hunting reports
Europe
It was time for a final bit of shooting practice, I saved our full sized Buffalo target until last, it was about 8' x 4' in size, it was great to have some practice at something that resembled what we were going to be actually shooting at.
Buffalo Target.jpg

Buffalo Target 2.jpg

The manufacturer is in Michigan and has a whole range of different targets, they are very well made, I suggest you buy some of their patches that are super sticky.

It definitely gave some perspective!

A few freehand (from low ready) at close range are also great practice, and show the importance of being on low power.

Looks like a good resource, thanks for posting. Although the kudu target is slightly inaccurate -- it seems like they're never feeding peacefully, but are always looking directly at me! :LOL:

Are you attaching it to a backer board or just allowing it to hang free in the breeze?

It was time for a final bit of shooting practice, I saved our full sized Buffalo target until last, it was about 8' x 4' in size, it was great to have some practice at something that resembled what we were going to be actually shooting at.
View attachment 603987

View attachment 603988
The manufacturer is in Michigan and has a whole range of different targets, they are very well made, I suggest you buy some of their patches that are super sticky.

It definitely gave some perspective!
Thanks for posting this. Just ordered one for final prep for my son.

We did some practice in the shooting cinema at Holland and Holland. Excellent fun and good preparation.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DarioWinsl

Latest profile posts

FDP wrote on gearguywb's profile.
Good morning. I'll take all of them actually. Whats the next step? Thanks, Derek
Have a look af our latest post on the biggest roan i ever guided on!

I realize how hard the bug has bit. I’m on the cusp of safari #2 and I’m looking to plan #3 with my 11 year old a year from now while looking at my work schedule for overtime and computing the math of how many shifts are needed….
Safari Dave wrote on Kevin Peacocke's profile.
I'd like to get some too.

My wife (a biologist, like me) had to have a melanoma removed from her arm last fall.
Grat wrote on HUNTROMANIA's profile.
Hallo Marius- do you have possibilities for stags in September during the roar? Where are your hunting areas in Romania?