Full body mounts

Currently my only full body mounts are a yellowtail mongoose and a baboon. Hopefully after my 2025 trip I'll have a 2nd baboon, bushpig, a couple of smaller cats, porcupine, black back jackal, honey badger, and maybe a nice warthog and a monkey.

I'm planning on, but already dreading the taxidermy bill and shipping costs.

Those would both be very large but if you got the room go for it. I have a full body leopard I am picking up soon.
I hope to take my leopard to complete my big 5 in July 25. I will be having a full body mount if successful. would greatly appreciate any cost details you can share on your leopard full body mount

Here are a few more life size mounts I have.
IMG_7304.jpeg
IMG_7305.jpeg
IMG_7306.jpeg
IMG_7309.jpeg
IMG_7312.jpeg
IMG_7316.jpeg
IMG_7314.jpeg

I’ve got a full body Nyala and Mountain Lion (pics from the taxidermist, he’s not on the wall yet). I was going to do a bull body bushbuck by my PH & @gizmo convinced me to do the Nyala instead. The colors on the lower body made it an easy choice.

I’ve got a couple Tiny 10 animals currently being worked on as well as a Carcal, and Bobcat. Aside from other cats, an Ocellated Turkey and other Tiny’s, the other animals I’d consider a full body on (if I hunted one) are Sheep, Goat, and Bongo. Space would definitely be an issue, but I’d figure something out. Full body MuskOx are cool but we’re battling space and I think a 1/2 body would do the trick.

IMG_5991.jpeg
69655047210__6FE0C9C8-AAAB-4784-A84D-91CC9D5D5D17.jpeg
69655048620__4D0240EA-F21E-4DAA-9CC4-B85F7DBF78FF.jpeg

Last edited by a moderator:
Unfortunately, I'm running out of room, and this will be my last set of shoulder mounts. My mounts are getting done by @gizmo too, and hopefully will have them this year. :) From now on, Euromounts, pictures, and a Sable shoulder mount if I ever get one. :ROFLMAO:

The more I look at these mounts the more I realize how large a Kudu actually is. I was thinking they were more the size of a whitetail deer than elk. Comments welcome.
Number one stunner for me on first safari was how big they are compared to what I thought.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
sthwawlo

Latest profile posts

I realize how hard the bug has bit. I’m on the cusp of safari #2 and I’m looking to plan #3 with my 11 year old a year from now while looking at my work schedule for overtime and computing the math of how many shifts are needed….
Safari Dave wrote on Kevin Peacocke's profile.
I'd like to get some too.

My wife (a biologist, like me) had to have a melanoma removed from her arm last fall.
Grat wrote on HUNTROMANIA's profile.
Hallo Marius- do you have possibilities for stags in September during the roar? Where are your hunting areas in Romania?
ghay wrote on No Promises's profile.
I'm about ready to pull the trigger on another rifle but would love to see your rifle first, any way you could forward a pic or two?
Thanks,
Gary [redacted]
Heym Express Safari cal .416 Rigby

Finally ready for another unforgettable adventure in Namibia with Arub Safaris.

H2863-L348464314_original.jpg