First hunt, short notice

samson7x

AH member
Reaction score
Well this is a long shot and it likely won’t happen but, after some miscommunications and getting jerked around, I need to cancel an already booked hunt. Before cancelling flights and everything, I’m hoping to salvage a hunt with an upstanding forum sponsor outfitter. My brother and I have flights booked and will be arriving Nov 7, departing Nov 15. This will be our first safari and we wanted to hunt plains game, kudu, wildebeest, possibly sable, gemsbok, springbuck, warthog, or whatever Africa presents. Possibly package deal? At this point, pretty open. Do any of you have anything available? Can talk specifics via email. Thank you.

Almost every outfitter will have open dates for that late in season. You should state the region you are looking for.

You stated you have flights booked but you didn’t specify to where.

You will absolutely be able
To make this happen. There are a number of
Top quality outfits on here that will bend over backwards to help you out.

Apologies for forgetting details. Flying into JNB and want to stay within driving distance. Limpopo area perhaps.

There are lots of outfitters here within easy driving distance of JNB. There should be several outfitters along in the next day or two that have availability

Hi Samson
I have a group leaving 5 November with my next hunt starting 20 November,
Pkease feel free to email me
Info@ spearsafaris.com
Cheers Ernest

These posts excite me. They showcase to us all what this site is capable of. I wait for the responses. Well done so far Spear Safaris you check OPs dates and I am sure a large portion of species.

MB

I wish we could help out but have a safari from November 7 to 17.
I am sure there are many other outfitters on this site that can help out.
Good luck.
Hans

I can help. No problem.

12000 acres.
All the species you ask for.
Just under 2 hours from JHB.

You are welcome to contact me on info@safaricoafrica.com or whatsapp on +27834431879

Kind regards

Hallo there, we are open in November for a hunt. We have all the species that you are looking for on our property no need to drive from place to place to hunt what you are looking for.
We will pick you up at the airport and take you back. Please email us at info@leopardlegend.com
to discus this hunt
We are looking forward to have you hunt with us.
(Swimming pool also it it gets too hot)

Hi sir

Wish i could help
My quota is done for the year and we really try and stick to that for self sustainable purposes

I trust you will get a great hunt

Good day, Sir!

PM sent!
Regards, Johan

Good Day Samson

We at Tsala hunting Safaris can certainly accommodate you for those dates specified.We are a short two hour drive from Johannesburg International airport and do have all the species you are looking for on our own 10 000 acre property in Limpopo.

You are most welcome to send me your contact details.

Regards

Rouan

Good morning Samson

We have avaialability and would love to have you hunt with us in the Eastern Cape. Please PM me your email address and I will quote you for your hunt.

Regards

Well this is a long shot and it likely won’t happen but, after some miscommunications and getting jerked around, I need to cancel an already booked hunt. Before cancelling flights and everything, I’m hoping to salvage a hunt with an upstanding forum sponsor outfitter. My brother and I have flights booked and will be arriving Nov 7, departing Nov 15. This will be our first safari and we wanted to hunt plains game, kudu, wildebeest, possibly sable, gemsbok, springbuck, warthog, or whatever Africa presents. Possibly package deal? At this point, pretty open. Do any of you have anything available? Can talk specifics via email. Thank you.
Good day, I can certainly accommodate you with a Package Deal = and no daily rate for hunters, you pay only for the animals killed / wounded.....in either East Cape, North Cape as well as Kalahari. Please please in touch directly.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
AundreaHal

Latest profile posts

Roan hunt of a life time !

IHC-KB5 wrote on Huvius's profile.
Thanks for catching the Flanged brass - much appreciated!
new updates !

SETH RINGER wrote on RR 314's profile.
HOW MUCH ARE THEY?? PLAIN? CAMO? THX, SETH
USN
Please a prayer request due to Michael Sipple being mauled by a Cape buffalo.

Bayly Sipple Safaris on FB for company statement.