Disposing Of Books About Hunting In Africa

Douglas Johnson

Reaction score
A newbie here, seeking some guidance. About ten years ago I became very interested in books about hunting in Africa, African hunting rifles, etc. That interest ran its course, but now I still have upwards of 40 books on the subject, depending on what I count. Most of these are nothing super rare, but some are pretty nice. I accept personal checks and I deliver books by USPS Media Mail. These books are LISTED ELSEWHERE (on the Smith & Wesson Forum, where I am ddeanjohnson), but that is not exactly the ideal audience for books about hunting in Africa, Asia, etc. I'd like to list them here, but I read the rules and it looks like I'd have to do a separate listing for each book (because it would not be permitted to post the list and then whittle it down as volumes are sold?), which would be burdensome. Can I just offer to email a list to anybody who might be interested? Any suggestions would be appreciated.

Douglas Johnson
Maryland

Welcome to the forum. You'll probably get a better response by posting pictures of the books with their respective price. You, being a new member on the forum may get some push backs, but it's not personal, we've had our share of scammers lately. Some of us, me included have been scammed, so we tread lightly when a new member shows up and posts something for sale. Good luck with the sale.

A newbie here, seeking some guidance. About ten years ago I became very interested in books about hunting in Africa, African hunting rifles, etc. That interest ran its course, but now I still have upwards of 40 books on the subject, depending on what I count. Most of these are nothing super rare, but some are pretty nice. I accept personal checks and I deliver books by USPS Media Mail. These books are LISTED ELSEWHERE (on the Smith & Wesson Forum, where I am ddeanjohnson), but that is not exactly the ideal audience for books about hunting in Africa, Asia, etc. I'd like to list them here, but I read the rules and it looks like I'd have to do a separate listing for each book (because it would not be permitted to post the list and then whittle it down as volumes are sold?), which would be burdensome. Can I just offer to email a list to anybody who might be interested? Any suggestions would be appreciated.

Douglas Johnson
Maryland
I'd be interested if you want to message a list to me.

Douglas Johnson
Maryland

You can send me a list. I am always interested in Africa/ Asia hunting. Thanks!

Any suggestions would be appreciated.
Some people were just taking the pictures of the books on the shelf, and posted them here.
Make sure, titles are visible.

I am looking for "The Perfect Shot". Please PM me if you have a copy available.

Douglas Johnson
Maryland
please see my PM

Douglas Johnson
Maryland
I’d also like to see a list of books/prices. PM would be excellent, of course!
thanks

Add some credibility to your post since you are new, write on a piece of paper your avatar name and the date you post take a picture of that by the items to prove you have the books.

Okay...
proof of Africa books.jpg

Put up a list with prices, post a photo of the books, post them as sold when they sell. People do it here all the time.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
topforx

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Nick BOWKER HUNTING SOUTH AFRICA wrote on EGS-HQ's profile.
Hi EGS

I read your thread with interest. Would you mind sending me that PDF? May I put it on my website?

Rob
85lc wrote on Douglas Johnson's profile.
Please send a list of books and prices.
Black wildebeest hunted this week!
Cwoody wrote on Woodcarver's profile.
Shot me email if Beretta 28 ga DU is available
Thank you