Disposing Of Books About Hunting In Africa

Sir,
A suggestion is to list your book titles and prices. If not sure of price, just put a number, and OBO.
Many active members here are interested in African books, me included.
You will sell them, just takes a little catalog work.
The top example, Hunting the African Elephant by Capt. C. H. Stigand will be of interest.

Let us know what you have, and price.

I don't see how that would work, since the rules clearly say that classified listings cannot be edited.
You just post again, say #17, sold. I've seen it happen here many times. Rookhawk has done it with lots of stuff, I bought a hard case from him.

I have responded to all PMs and emails, I believe. Five books purchased by AfricaHunting members so far (not counting one prospective sale that was squelched by a Buyer's Spousal Veto :eek: -- based on too many books around the house, a concept alien to me!).

Last edited:
If you have anything by Peter Flack or Brian Herne please PM me. Thank you!

I would like the list as well please. Thanks!!

Welp, I sent off my $13, we shall see what we see.

All books ordered to date, I shipped yesterday (April 2, 2024), and I sent tracking numbers to buyers for whom I had email addresses. Also, I added some additional Africa-connected books and other hunting books to the always-current web-based list a couple of days ago (I keep finding stuff as I sort through different bookshelves and stacks in basement library, home office, family room, storage rooms...)

Would like to get a list of available books too.
Would you ship to Germany?

I got my book today, similarly well wrapped and protected. I'd never thought of wrapping one in saran-wrap like that. Smartly Done, and thank you sir!

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Malfowle

Latest profile posts

IHC-KB5 wrote on Huvius's profile.
Thanks for catching the Flanged brass - much appreciated!
new updates !

SETH RINGER wrote on RR 314's profile.
HOW MUCH ARE THEY?? PLAIN? CAMO? THX, SETH
USN
Please a prayer request due to Michael Sipple being mauled by a Cape buffalo.

Bayly Sipple Safaris on FB for company statement.