Since 2023
AH veteran
Reaction score
Website
www.dksafaris.co.za
Deals & offers
Media
buf.jpg

Hunt a proper buffalo bull in a prime area in the heart of the Lowveld.

A classic hunt that always exceeds expectations

Our hunting camp have all you need for a comfortable and memorable safari.
En-suite bathrooms,
Air conditioned rooms,
Swimming pool

The package price of $10500 includes:
-Pick up and drop off at Eastgate Airport (Hoedspruit)
-10 Nights accommodation
-All meals and snacks
-Soft drinks, water and hot drinks
-Beer and wine
-Laundry
-Hunting guide and vehicle
-Skinning and trophy care

Excluded in package:
-Taxidermist fees
-Any add-ons

Add-ons available

We are situated only 40 minutes away from the central part of the Kruger National Park, and trips there are easy to arrange at request.

Observers/non-hunters may also be added at $250 per person per night.

Giraffe 5.JPEG

Hunting old bulls is our passion at DERIAN KOEKEMOER SAFARIS

IMG-20231121-WA0067.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
Beutiful pictures, your concessions seems to be a great place to visit :)

Thank you sir. @KJE81
The Lowveld is truly a special place, especially when it comes to hunting.
Please feel free to send me an email and talk about hunting buffalo with us at DERIAN KOEKEMOER SAFARIS.

What is the size of the property where the Buff will be hunted?
Good afternoon sir.
The area is 9800 acres, proper buffalo hunting area.
With the Kruger Park right at our door step, this is in my opinion one of the best areas to hunt your Cape Buffalo Bull.

Truly one of the oldest Cape Buffalo bulls i have hunted and guided. The Lowveld of South Africa is a special place.
please feel free to get in contact with us at any time, your Premier Dangerous game Outfitter in the Lowveld.

WhatsApp Image 2023-12-19 at 17.52.44_fdff9056.jpg

Derian Koekemoer Safaris is your Premier Dangerous Game Hunting Outfitter in the Lowveld of South Africa.
We don't just offer a Buffalo Hunt, we offer our experience to give you the experience of a life time.

#huntingthewayitsmeanttobe #huntingcapebuffalo #buffalohunting #huntingsouthafrica #huntingoutfitter #dangerousgamehunting #fairchassehunting #huntinafrica #huntingexperience

We still have available dates at DERIAN KOEKEMOER SAFARIS your Premier Dangerous game Outfitter in the Lowveld of South Africa.

Last edited by a moderator:
Why choose DERIAN KOEKEMOER SAFARIS.
With years of experience on Dangerous Game we know that we will give you some of the best hunting there is, getting up close and Hunting the them the right way and doing it all in some of the most well known Dangerous game hunting areas in Southern Africa the Lowveld.
WhatsApp Image 2023-01-07 at.jpg

Dates are filling up at DERIAN KOEKEMOER SAFARIS, don’t miss out on your Premier DESTINATION for Cape Buffalo in the Lowveld of South Africa.
e4c6af89-c569-4045-9dbf-46c1e31b1a11.jpeg

If you’re looking for a experienced dangerous game safari talk to us at DERIAN KOEKEMOER SAFARIS, hunting dangerous game is all about the experience of it and making memories.

Top quality dangerous game hunting, on top quality areas in South Africa.

Quality is never an accident, it is always the result of high intention and sincere effort.

info@dksafaris.co.za
www.dksafaris.co.za

Outfitter nr: ZA/LP/110808
PH: 202308000004716
SCI nr 20373493

#dksafaris #cz458lott #huntingisconservation #huntingislife #sciofficial #sciwesttexas #dsc #dallasafariclub #huntingsouthafrica #huntingafrica #quilityhunting #duggaboyhunt #bookyourhuntafrica #huntingoutfitter #huntingthewayitsmeanttobe #.458lott#czrifles #peregrinebullets #huntingoutfitter @bloodorigins @official_sci #kuduhunting #greaterkudu #jagd #jagdhund #chasse #fairchasehunting #huntingafricangame #biggamehunting #cabelasusa #cabelashunting #cabelasoutfitter

Hunting Buffalo the right way, don't miss out on 2024 season our dates is filling up.
WhatsApp Image 2024-02-02 at 18.36.18_bb5f05e6.jpg

Hunting your Buffalo with an experienced Dangerous Game PH is key to your hunting experience and getting your trophy, the Lowveld is hunting paradise and will not let you down this is where true African Hunting stories are made and never forgotten.
WhatsApp Image 2024-02-07 at 13.32.52_96382ceb.jpg

My brother, nephew and I have chosen DERIAN KOEKEMOER SAFARIS - SOUTH AFRICA - LIMPOPO for our 10 day, $10,500, Cape Buffalo hunt in 2026. Deposit sent today! Brother and nephew will both add spotted hyena and my brother will add crocodile for our 2026 hunt! I’m sure we will fit in a Safari tour of Kruger National Park as well. Derian had many excellent references who shared their positive recent experiences with us and he thoroughly answered all of my questions both by phone and video conference. I’m quite impressed with him and believe we’ll have a wonderful hunt! 2026 is a ways off but it’ll be here before we know it! We very much looking forward to hunting with Derian and his team!

Regards,

Brendon J.

My brother, nephew and I have chosen DERIAN KOEKEMOER SAFARIS - SOUTH AFRICA - LIMPOPO for our 10 day, $10,500, Cape Buffalo hunt in 2026. Deposit sent today! Brother and nephew will both add spotted hyena and my brother will add crocodile for our 2026 hunt! I’m sure we will fit in a Safari tour of Kruger National Park as well. Derian had many excellent references who shared their positive recent experiences with us and he thoroughly answered all of my questions both by phone and video conference. I’m quite impressed with him and believe we’ll have a wonderful hunt! 2026 is a ways off but it’ll be here before we know it! We very much looking forward to hunting with Derian and his team!

Regards,

Brendon J.
Thank you sir, we are looking forward to having you guys in camp with us.
Regards
Derian Koekemoer

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Felix19312

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

IHC-KB5 wrote on Huvius's profile.
Thanks for catching the Flanged brass - much appreciated!
new updates !

SETH RINGER wrote on RR 314's profile.
HOW MUCH ARE THEY?? PLAIN? CAMO? THX, SETH
USN
Please a prayer request due to Michael Sipple being mauled by a Cape buffalo.

Bayly Sipple Safaris on FB for company statement.