AH Get Together In Nashville During Safari Club International (SCI) Convention 2023

I'm happy to announce the AH Get Together will be held on Friday February 24, 2023 from 6 to 10pm during the 2023 Safari Club International (SCI) convention held in Nashville, TN.

You do not need to be an SCI member nor an AH member to come. It's just an informal get together to meet up, have drinks/eat, and visit with fellow hunters and AH members.

The AH Get Together will be held at Jonathan’s Grill (3rd Ave Location), second floor

A full food menu will be available, as well as attended bar.
Any food/drinks ect will be for you to settle with Johnathan’s directly (Cash/card accepted)

The inside area will hold approx. 60 guests and the outside area has a nice gas firepit and can accommodate several more.
There is a pay to park lot located directly across from the restaurant. You pay via a QR scan on your phone. Free parking is streetside around the corner or down the street.

When: Friday February 24, 2023
Time: 6-10pm
Where: Johnathan’s Grill, 717 3rd Ave N, Nashville, TN 37201
Location: Second Floor (Go past the main level bar and up the stairs)
Website www.jonathansgrille.com (Germantown location)

Looking forward to seeing you there!
Unfortunately I have a pre scheduled get together, but I’m sure AJ and Danie will be there.
Will be in 2812 though with the usual Kwalata flair!! ;)
My best!!

Unfortunately I have a pre scheduled get together, but I’m sure AJ and Danie will be there.
Will be in 2812 though with the usual Kwalata flair!! ;)
My best!!

Fkn wuss.....putting money first instead of having a few with mates......:E Shrug:.....and flair....:E Shocked:....bullshit more like it...:E Hmmm:......:A Thumbs Up::E Rofl::D Beers::D Cheers:

Fkn wuss.....putting money first instead of having a few with mates......:E Shrug:.....and flair....:E Shocked:....bullshit more like it...:E Hmmm:......:A Thumbs Up::E Rofl::D Beers::D Cheers:
O just listen to her!!! :ROFLMAO:

Anyone arrived yet?.....Louise tequilad herself this afternoon.:X3::E Big Grin:...so drinking by myself....:E Celebrate::D Cheers:
Do you have a booth? Or just corrupting the rest of us? :D Beer Draft::D Cheers:

Anyone arrived yet?.....Louise tequilad herself this afternoon.:X3::E Big Grin:...so drinking by myself....:E Celebrate::D Cheers:
I'm arriving around lunchtime today. Staying at Hotel Fraye

Will definitely try to make it . Look forward to seeing old and new friends.

hey folks, I have a question about the convention. i am a member of SCI my wife and I are wanting to go through and talk with the outfitters and look around the exhibits. my question is do we have to register and pay extra to do this? this is our first time going. thanks

hey folks, I have a question about the convention. i am a member of SCI my wife and I are wanting to go through and talk with the outfitters and look around the exhibits. my question is do we have to register and pay extra to do this? this is our first time going. thanks
You'll still need to buy tickets to enter the convention. I believe the prices are $140 per day, less for multiple days.

Well hell, sniper. If I was there, I’d have a drank wid ya. Thursday night maybe

Hot chicken and waffles with champagne at 08:45. Why not. Ha ha
20230223_084245.jpg

Great evening at the Nashville AH get together. Roughly 80 in attendance.
Yes sir. Very good turn out!

Mrs Mekaniks and I got a pic with King @ActionBob and Queen @Just Gina :D

we all missed you brother @Bullthrower338 !!!

86E4E6C3-113A-4ADF-A6F0-6DF436FD647C.jpeg

BB4B082F-D42B-4047-BC33-715677B8CAEA.jpeg

Last edited:

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
EugeneTak

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Our trophy shed is filling up and we are only getting started,

cwpayton wrote on CM McKenzie's profile.
Sir ,is that picture of you packing the shoshone river trail thru buffalo pass? Im trying to get a plan togather for a ride. do you pack professionally or for pleasure. thanks
Cal {cwpayton}
ghay wrote on gearguywb's profile.
Is this rifle sold? If not what is the weight of it and do you know if there is enough difference in diameter between the 35W and the 9.3 to allow for a rebore to a 9.3x62 which is what I am after?
Thanks,
Gary (Just down the road in Springfield)
Woods wrote on Hunter-Habib's profile.
Forgive me if this is the incorrect area, I signed up to this forum just now because I wanted to be on the list to purchase a copy of your autobiography. Please feel free to pass my information along to whomever is selling. Thank you so much. I look forward to it!
I like the Tillie in my picture. They are supposed to fit loose (2 fingers inside hat band), have mesh for cooling, and hold their shape after washing.