A couple of cool finds

CZDiesel

AH veteran
Reaction score
Media
Hunted
United States
So while at the DSC convention this year I picked up two really cool items! Or at least I think they are?
A Sterling Silver flask by Westley Richards! Very cool! The nicest hip flask I have ever seen!!!
Though I’m not sure of the practicality as all the small scratches that you see in it were just by trying to take finger prints off with an eye glass cloth! It’s a flask who cares right lol
IMG_0195.jpeg
IMG_0196.jpeg
IMG_0197.jpeg
IMG_0198.jpeg
IMG_0199.jpeg
IMG_0200.jpeg

But the big find for me was the Ashtray! Holland & Holland had requested an ashtray to be made for them by Limoges…
Limoges made them one by the artist shown on the backside of the ashtray and it’s gilded in gold and numbered!
Holland & Holland agreed to have Limoges make them a very small, limited numbered addition of these ashtrays and brought the first one to DSC to show them off!
Well after antagonizing the H&H VP of NA he sold me this one off, prototype tray! Don’t ask me how much lol But it is like their firearms a work of art!!!
As You can see #1!

IMG_0190.jpeg
IMG_0191.jpeg
IMG_0192.jpeg
IMG_0194.jpeg

Even the turtle has a drop of gold!

Character

well who knows in a few more years they might be worth so much more!!!

Where on earth was there a booth selling cool things like that?

Yes, where was that? I did not see any ash trays. That is an excellent find. I am very jealous.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
KurtVH

Latest profile posts

Roan hunt of a life time !

IHC-KB5 wrote on Huvius's profile.
Thanks for catching the Flanged brass - much appreciated!
new updates !

SETH RINGER wrote on RR 314's profile.
HOW MUCH ARE THEY?? PLAIN? CAMO? THX, SETH
USN
Please a prayer request due to Michael Sipple being mauled by a Cape buffalo.

Bayly Sipple Safaris on FB for company statement.