Media
Articles
Member of
SCI, Rowland Ward, Official SCI Measurer, Rowland Ward Official Measurer
Hunted
South Africa, Mozambique, Zimbabwe
Hi fellow AH community,

We have got some management hunts on offer for 2025 and 2026:

Our management hunts offer a unique opportunity to bag some one-of-a-kind "trophies" while helping maintain the balance of our ecosystem. Don't miss out on the chance to be part of our conservation efforts and add some unique pieces to your collection!

Hunt consists of:
1 Arrival day
5 Full Hunting days
1 Departure day

7 management Springbuck

3 management Mountain Reedbuck

Unlimited management warthogs

All for only:

USD 3000 on a 1x1 basis

OR

USD 2500 per person on a 2x1 basis

There are only 4 packages available for 2025 and 4 for 2026 so book early enough to secure your spot!

Additional trophy animals and days can be added as per our normal USD price list attached:

We can also offer a helicopter management hunt morning or afternoon add-on at a price of:

USD 1500 per person

This includes:

30 minutes flight time

5 additional management springbuck.

Shotgun rental and ammunition.

We need to be informed if you want to take this add-on when you make your booking with us as we need to make sure the helicopter is available during your dates.

Additional info:

Due to the fact that we may hunt female animals the management hunts need to happen between March and August to be outside of the lambing season and the previous years lambs are weaned.

We reserve the right to decide what are management animals and they may be male or female animals.

The shots can potentially be long range out to past 500 yards.

We can provide you with rifles that are more than capable of doing those distances and we have got a 1000+ yard gong range for you to practice on before we go out into the field.

There will be different methods of hunting involved on this safari from walk and stalk to driven hunts.

All the animals will be fully utilized and the meat will go to the local communities.

You are welcome to keep any skulls or flat skins of any of the animals that you hunt.

The warthog cannot be guaranteed as they are a very opportunistic animal. We will do our utmost best to present you with the opportunities at these incredibly quick and sly quarry.

We understand not everyone may agree with the use of a helicopter as a management tool, and that is why we offer it as an optional extra. There are people out there who would like to experience it and thus we ask you to please not make any judgmental comments towards anyone who does show interest in it. We are all hunters and hopefully strive for the same end goal of conservation.*

We will pick you up at Bloemfontein Airport from where it is a short 2.5h drive to the magical Karoo!

Our area encompasses more than 32,000 acres low-fenced on a working sheep farm!

We pride ourselves in making sure you and your group have exclusive access to the whole area and no other hunters will be in camp or on the farm during your stay! This is so that we can be sure to give you 100% of our attention to make sure that your safari is a full success!

I will be personally guiding you during your stay with us!

If you would like to add on any day trips or even a couple of days in Cape Town, go have a look at our Excursions page on our website.

COME EXPERIENCE THE MAJESTIC KAROO WITH US AND LOSE YOURSELF IN THE BIG SKY COUNTRY OF SOUTH AFRICA!

Shoot me a message on here, email at:
oliver.wettstein@gmail.com or you can Whatsapp me on +27718972999, to start planning your unforgettable safari with us!

Happy Hunting!

9599a5a2-de39-44d5-bb9d-acc472a1963a.jpg

Attachments

• PRICE LIST USD NC .pdf
    431.8 KB · Views: 28
Last edited by a moderator:
IMG_0254.jpeg
fec44068-e346-459d-85e6-44a1e2174759.jpg

Some examples of “management” springbucks

IMG_0267.JPG
c19835f3-f2d1-425e-b5de-0184db9b473d.jpg

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
MelisaWech

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

FDP wrote on gearguywb's profile.
Good morning. I'll take all of them actually. Whats the next step? Thanks, Derek
Have a look af our latest post on the biggest roan i ever guided on!

I realize how hard the bug has bit. I’m on the cusp of safari #2 and I’m looking to plan #3 with my 11 year old a year from now while looking at my work schedule for overtime and computing the math of how many shifts are needed….
Safari Dave wrote on Kevin Peacocke's profile.
I'd like to get some too.

My wife (a biologist, like me) had to have a melanoma removed from her arm last fall.
Grat wrote on HUNTROMANIA's profile.
Hallo Marius- do you have possibilities for stags in September during the roar? Where are your hunting areas in Romania?