www.henrygriffithsafaris.co.za
Deals & offers
Media
Articles
Hunting reports
Africa
Member of
phasa
We need to cull some female non trophy animals of our hunting areas for the 2024 season

Here with is a package with option to ad cull or trophy game!

These hunts will take place on our main hunting area, using the Wild Goose luxury lodge near Schweizer-Reneke as base camp (about 4,5 Hours from Johannesburg).

Included in the hunt:

- 6 nights 5 full hunting days

- 1 x Blesbok female

- 1 x Blue wildebeest female or non- trophy male

- 1 x waterbuck cow or non trophy bull with broken horns

- 1 x non trophy warthog

- 1 x Free night time Jackal and porcupine hunt

- 1 x full day or half day of wings shooting for dove, guinea fowl and geese (time permitting, excluding shotgun ammo)

- Full catering and drinks (water, soft drinks, local beer)
- Services of a registered and licensed big 5 Professional hunter and experienced trackers and skinners
- Pick up and drop off at OR international Airport in Johannesburg.
- Transportation on the hunting area and recovery of trophies with fully rigged Land cruiser hunting Vehicles
- Transportation of trophies to Highveld taxidermy or Trophy pickup can be arranged by your Taxidermist

Hunting Method and Terrain:

We will use hunting vehicle to locate tracks or game and proceed from there on foot. The hunting area is flat with with sandy soil. Vegetation varies from open grassland to thick bush. Range for Shots will be less than 250 yards. This hunt is available to both Rifle and bow hunters. Bow hunters can choose to walk and stalk or to hunt from blinds and hides over salt licks and or water.

Lodging : Fully serviced lodge with choice of accommodation's. either Luxury safari tents with on suite ablutions or luxury rooms also with on suite ablutions

Hunt expectation: Hunters can expect to see and encounter lots of game, there will be many shot opportunities and it will be a fun walk and stalk hunt

Cost:
Total cost for the hunt is $2450, this includes everything mentioned above but excludes Flights , Trip insurance , and any other extra activities like extra days or other transport outside if normal hunting activities. Extra animals can be added to the package from our normal pricelist. This offer will be available for the 2023 and 2024 seasons! We have have a limited number of these hunts available and offer will end at the end of the 2024 season. Observers can join the hunt @ $140/day, Extra days can be added at $275/day for a hunter. this hunt would be ideal for 2 hunters hunting 2 on 1 with me as guide! but can accommodate up to 6 hunters at time!
Guiding:
I will personally be guiding these hunts on our area to ensure high quality hunt and experience.

Add extra animals

Blesbok female $170

Wildebees cow $360

Golden Wildebees cow $500

Waterbuck cow $410

Trophy animals can be added of the regular pricelist

all skins and horns from cull animal's can be exported if you so choose

note female animals can only be hunted May to August

henrygriffiths@gmail.com or phone and WhatsApp +27788128664 or I can be contacted through Africahunting.com

image0 (3).jpeg

Last edited:
thanks' for messages! we are starting a hunt soon and our new website is almost ready!

we will have allot of female animals to cull next year! for someone that want to do allot of fast paste hunting this will be allot of shooting fun!

wildebeest on the plains this Am

Last edited by a moderator:
thank you for the interest , we still have a few more selected dates

thank you for all the emails we have a few more of these available for 2024

We have plenty more cull packages available, shoot me a message to book yours! list of available dates will be posted soon!

Here is a few date options available for 2024 in prime time we have also a few slots open from Jan to April and September to December

1-10 April
17-27 April

5-15 May
20- 30 May

9-19 June

1-10 July
August is wide open,

Our first cull animal for 2024 season father and son blesbok hunt!

thank you for the messages! we have a few more very limited openings

thank you for the messages! we have a few more very limited openings
Gents here is update on dates available for this year

Available dates

Feb open

1-3 march

25-31 march

1-3 April

7-12 April

16-17 April

7-31 May

1-19 junie

3-10 Jul

7- 22 aug

17 -30 September

October open

1-7 November

Gents here is update on dates available for this year

Available dates

Feb open

1-3 march

25-31 march

1-3 April

7-12 April

16-17 April

7-31 May

1-19 junie

3-10 Jul

7- 22 aug

17 -30 September

October open

1-7 November
thank you for all the messages will get to all of them today!

We very few dates left for 2024 thank you for the bookings the last week!

Available dates

Feb open

27-31 march

7-31 May

7- 22 aug

17 -30 September

October open

1-7 November

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
alexseen12

Latest profile posts

USN
Please a prayer request due to Michael Sipple being mauled by a Cape buffalo.

Bayly Sipple Safaris on FB for company statement.
SETH RINGER wrote on Fatback's profile.
IF YOU DON'T COME UP WITH ANY .458, I WILL TRY AND GET MY KID TO PACK SOME UP FOR YOU BUT PROBABLY WOUDN'T BE TILL THIS WEEKEND AND GO OUT NEXT WEEK.
PURA VIDA, SETH
sgtsabai wrote on Sika98k's profile.
I'm unfortunately on a diet. Presently in VA hospital as Agent Orange finally caught up with me. Cancer and I no longer can speak. If all goes well I'll be out of here and back home in Thailand by end of July. Tough road but I'm a tough old guy. I'll make it that hunt.
sgtsabai wrote on Wyfox's profile.
Nice one there. I guided for mulies and elk for about 10 or so years in northern New Mexico.