10 Day hunt for 2 friends $9700 all inclusive!

LouisB

AH fanatic
Reaction score
Deals & offers
Media
Hunting reports
Africa
Member of
SCI and PHASA
Hunted
South Africa and Zambia
There is only one of these hunts available so act quickly.

August Double Giraffe hunt: $9700 Includes: 10 Days of hunting for 2 clients. Clients will be hunting one on one with their own PH.

Species included with the price: 2 Giraffe bulls 2 Impala males 2 warthog males
Other species can be added as pre price list please visit our web site for trophy price list.

The above rate include the following:

- The full use of all facilities in the camp such as the swimming pool and satellite television - A daily laundry service is also available at no extra cost - Full catering: early morning coffee & rusks, brunch, snacks, dinner, all soft drinks and alcoholic beverages in moderation - Hunting: a fully licensed Professional Hunter, trackers, skinners, all camp staff, transport to and from blinds, picking up of trophies, field preparation of any game taken and transportation of trophies to shipping company

The rate excludes the following:

- Accommodations prior to and after safari - Transport by vehicle from Johannesburg International Airport - Transport by vehicle between other Hunting Provinces - Taxidermy work and shipping of trophies to final destination - Rifle hire - per Rifle per day (includes ammunition) - Gratuities

This hunt is perfect for two friends who have never hunted Africa before.
The hunt must be taken on any dates in the month of August 2010.

Should you require any more information please don’t hesitate to contact me

Best Regards
Louis van Bergen

This hunt is sold!

A big thanks to all for the opportunity.

Cheers
Louis

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
123winorg

Latest profile posts

ghay wrote on gearguywb's profile.
Is this rifle sold? If not what is the weight of it and do you know if there is enough difference in diameter between the 35W and the 9.3 to allow for a rebore to a 9.3x62 which is what I am after?
Thanks,
Gary (Just down the road in Springfield)
Woods wrote on Hunter-Habib's profile.
Forgive me if this is the incorrect area, I signed up to this forum just now because I wanted to be on the list to purchase a copy of your autobiography. Please feel free to pass my information along to whomever is selling. Thank you so much. I look forward to it!
I like the Tillie in my picture. They are supposed to fit loose (2 fingers inside hat band), have mesh for cooling, and hold their shape after washing.
SSG Joe wrote on piratensafaris's profile.
From one newbie to another, Welcome aboard!
BLAAUWKRANTZ safaris wrote on Greylin's profile.
We have just completed a group hunt with guys from North Carolina, please feel free to contact the organizers of the group, Auburn at auburn@opextechnologies.com or Courtney at courtney@opextechnologies.com Please visit our website www.blaauwkrantz.com and email me at zanidixie@gmail.com
Zani