Zoom Safari... it's about to happen!

Love the ideia. My only problem is that 8PM Central Time is 2AM here in Angola (GMT+1). Could you please record the meeting and send the link afterwards?
Thank you!
Same (UK) and same please!
This is going to be great! Sadly, or maybe not, I’ll be camping in the wilderness with no cell service. Looking forward to the posting!
Plan to have a nice rainbow or brown on my line at that time of day!

Hi Guys - I grouped a few comments together here as they were related. I appreciate the interest and taking the time to comment.
I think this will be fun and it will take off; so we hope for several sessions of good conversation and information and stories.

The mention of different time zones is a good point - in the future I will vary the times as to give those with various schedules and locations the best chance to participate (as I said in the original post I want the widest cross section of folks to talk with - that is the most fun for me and I feel the best way to handle relevant real topics and get good info out there).

These virtual safaris will be posted for you to see later - so no worries there! Please keep ideas or concerns headed my way - this is a work in progress!

Last edited by a moderator:
Please put me in the zoom chat.
I will - thanks!
please send me a PM with your questions.
I am looking forward to meeting you on Thursday.

Can we have the group address modern optics use - example - Leupold Mark AR Mod 1 1.5-4x20 with green firedot for use on Cape buffalo bolt gun - What are the shortcoming(s) to this? What would be the pros and cons for simply using a red dot? Does one need more than 4x magnification for buff?

I would like to attend

Can we have the group address modern optics use - example - Leupold Mark AR Mod 1 1.5-4x20 with green firedot for use on Cape buffalo bolt gun - What are the shortcoming(s) to this? What would be the pros and cons for simply using a red dot? Does one need more than 4x magnification for buff?
Hi - this is a specific and great question that relates to the topic at hand and every buffalo hunter has asked himself this question.
we will address it!

will you please send this and one more to me on a PM so I can get you in the Zoom Safari?

I’d like to attend. Sending a PM.

@Bullet Safaris What a fabulous idea!! Alas it will be 0100hrs for me in the UK otherwise I would have lover to have joined you all.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
SantiagoRa

Latest profile posts

We bagged a big old buff with hunter from Norway check out our post!!

I live in Tyler Texas. I like Ruger single action revolvers Ruger rifles, and Marlin and Winchester lever guns.
SETH RINGER wrote on tracker12's profile.
PARTITIONS
SEND ME PAYMENT INFO, PLEASE AND THANKS.
Khalanyoni Game Ranch wrote on Joshlee0518's profile.
Hi Joshlee0518 (please let me know if you are fine being addressed like that),

Thought I would drop you a PM. It is super exciting to plan a hunt and we are more than happy to assist you. Have you given any thought yet to which species you would like to take?

What do you hunt usually and which weapons/calibers are you using?

Look forward to swapping experiences and ideas.

Happy hunting - Daniel
Our trophy shed is filling up and we are only getting started,