Official AH Get Together In Nashville During Safari Club International (SCI) Convention 2024

#update...Louise found some obvious democrats in the bar. And started promoting hunting...i followed up and asked if he hunted ( was with females of the species)....was impressed with the look of disgust i was given when he said no.....she doesn't understand them...so had to kindly remove her from their obnoxious presence....ie back to the bar..... :D Beers:

Very excited for this get together! See you all soon! If you need anything while we are still in the states this how you can reach us:

+27 719821685 WhatsApp
832 447 5489 US number

We are currently in Nashville.

Kind regards,
Dempsey Bayly

Folks,
The street infront of Johnathans is tore to hell. For those driving, there is a Pay to Park down 3rd st by the apartments and 50yards from Johnathans. Come down Harrison Street

A few pictures from the get together. Hope everyone had a good time. Was great seeing some of the longtime AH members again and meet some of the newer members!

IMG-20240202-WA0002.jpg
IMG-20240202-WA0003.jpg
IMG-20240202-WA0004.jpg
IMG-20240202-WA0007.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
Enjoyed it! Was great seeing you BnC 04 and the Mrs. again and to add a few new faces to login names.

Excellent choice of venue!!!

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
swizbills

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Have a look af our latest post on the biggest roan i ever guided on!

I realize how hard the bug has bit. I’m on the cusp of safari #2 and I’m looking to plan #3 with my 11 year old a year from now while looking at my work schedule for overtime and computing the math of how many shifts are needed….
Safari Dave wrote on Kevin Peacocke's profile.
I'd like to get some too.

My wife (a biologist, like me) had to have a melanoma removed from her arm last fall.
Grat wrote on HUNTROMANIA's profile.
Hallo Marius- do you have possibilities for stags in September during the roar? Where are your hunting areas in Romania?
ghay wrote on No Promises's profile.
I'm about ready to pull the trigger on another rifle but would love to see your rifle first, any way you could forward a pic or two?
Thanks,
Gary [redacted]