Official AH Get Together In Nashville During Safari Club International (SCI) Convention 2024

BnC 04

AH elite
Reaction score
Media
Hunting reports
Africa
USA/Canada
Member of
DSC
Hunted
Canada/Europe/Africa/14 US States
I'm happy to announce the AH Get Together will be held on February 2nd 2024(Friday) from 6 to 10pm during the 2024 Safari Club International (SCI) convention held in Nashville, TN.

You do not need to be an SCI member nor an AH member to come. It's just an informal get together to meet up, have drinks/eat, and visit with fellow hunters and AH members.

The AH Get Together will be held at Jonathan’s Grill (3rd Ave Location), second floor

A full food menu will be available, as well as attended bar.
Any food/drinks ect will be for you to settle with Johnathan’s directly (Cash/card accepted)

The inside area will hold approx. 60 guests and the outside area has a nice gas firepit and can accommodate several more.
There is a pay to park lot located directly across from the restaurant. You pay via a QR scan on your phone. Free parking is streetside around the corner or down the street.

When: Friday February 2, 2024
Time: 6-10pm
Where: Johnathan’s Grill, 717 3rd Ave N, Nashville, TN 37201
Location: Second Floor (Go past the main level bar and up the stairs)
Website www.jonathansgrille.com (Germantown location)

Looking forward to seeing you there!

My wife and I had such a great time in 2023. Wish we could make it happen again. Hope everyone has a great time!

Thank you very much for taking time and arranging this again Nathan.We are looking forward to meeting up again with AH members and fellow hunters.

Thank you very much for taking time and arranging this again Nathan.We are looking forward to meeting up again with AH members and fellow hunters.
Excited to see you!!! So excited to hunt for leopard with you in Moz in 25!!!!!

BnC 04, are you combining the list of attendees that posted their "attendance" previously with those that respond to this thread? Or do we need to respond to this thread as well?

BnC 04, are you combining the list of attendees that posted their "attendance" previously with those that respond to this thread? Or do we need to respond to this thread as well?
No reason for a head count as the venue knows already that we are planning for 75 - 125 and all food/drinks are for the individual accounts.
Nice and laid back informal gathering with lots of laughs. See ya there!

BnC 04, I thought that space / attendance was limited to 60?

BnC 04, I thought that space / attendance was limited to 60?
We had a shade over 100 last year. Im having additional tables setup inside so more folks can sit if they want.
If the event grows much more I will have to look into a larger venue.

We had a shade over 100 last year. Im having additional tables setup inside so more folks can sit if they want.
If the event grows much more I will have to look into a larger venue.

Hopefully AH and this get together keeps growing.

Looking forward to seeing everyone again and hope we are able to have some new faces attend as well.

Looking forward to it Art.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
swizbills

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Have a look af our latest post on the biggest roan i ever guided on!

I realize how hard the bug has bit. I’m on the cusp of safari #2 and I’m looking to plan #3 with my 11 year old a year from now while looking at my work schedule for overtime and computing the math of how many shifts are needed….
Safari Dave wrote on Kevin Peacocke's profile.
I'd like to get some too.

My wife (a biologist, like me) had to have a melanoma removed from her arm last fall.
Grat wrote on HUNTROMANIA's profile.
Hallo Marius- do you have possibilities for stags in September during the roar? Where are your hunting areas in Romania?
ghay wrote on No Promises's profile.
I'm about ready to pull the trigger on another rifle but would love to see your rifle first, any way you could forward a pic or two?
Thanks,
Gary [redacted]