R&M's New & Used Firearms

That will be a great PG set up. That will handle all of the different PG, including Eland and anything in North America. Can’t wait to see the finished product and the trophy pictures.

Update on the Winchester 70 New Haven
300 Win Mag. Makeover is complete and range tryout is done. Very pleased with its feel and performance.
New recoil pad, while I was at it dropped in 8oz recoil reducer, refinished stock, glassbed and float. Topped off with Leupold VX5 3-15x44 FireDot in Talley bases and rings. Sighted in with factory Swift 200gr Aframes for next safari.

IMG_7770.jpg

73178716894__E7E12945-12B6-4DC7-9675-347F480059CC.jpg

Last two shot group.

That will be an awesome set up. I’ve got essentially the excatly same set up in a LH rifle. Super accurate and plenty of authority when the bullet gets there. Good job.

Update on the Winchester 70 New Haven
300 Win Mag. Makeover is complete and range tryout is done. Very pleased with its feel and performance.
New recoil pad, while I was at it dropped in 8oz recoil reducer, refinished stock, glassbed and float. Topped off with Leupold VX5 3-15x44 FireDot in Talley bases and rings. Sighted in with factory Swift 200gr Aframes for next safari.

View attachment 592348
View attachment 592349
Last two shot group.
Good thing I don't work in a nice gun shop. I would likely owe the shop money on every payday. :). Well done!

So is that Win model 70, 300 mag still for sale for $795.00?, just kidding that rifle cleaned up nice, great job, am enjoying the scope you suggested for my 30-06, took me a little while to figure out how to lower the elevation on it with the cdl feature but she dialed right in once I got over that hurdle, thanks

So is that Win model 70, 300 mag still for sale for $795.00?, just kidding that rifle cleaned up nice, great job, am enjoying the scope you suggested for my 30-06, took me a little while to figure out how to lower the elevation on it with the cdl feature but she dialed right in once I got over that hurdle, thanks

The Winchester is now in my personal collection. It's headed to Africa in June.
Glad the scope worked out for you!

Just in, if someone is needing entry level 375 HH.

Weatherby MKV 375 HH
Atascadero,CA manufacture.
Used, shows some wear marks, doesn't seem fired much from bolt face, appears did have scope mounted at one time. See all pics. Have any question just call me.
$1100 plus shipping to your FFL.

IMG_7886.jpg

IMG_7876.jpg

IMG_7877.jpg

IMG_7878.jpg

IMG_7879.jpg

IMG_7880.jpg

IMG_7881.jpg

IMG_7882.jpg

IMG_7883.jpg

IMG_7884.jpg

IMG_7885.jpg

IMG_7886.jpg

IMG_7887.jpg

IMG_7888.jpg

IMG_7891.jpg

IMG_7895.jpg

Wow great price on an entry level 375 H&H. A friend of mine had a very similar rifle some years back and it shot 1/2 groups with Swift A Frames. I wonder how this gun shoots.

Wow great price on an entry level 375 H&H. A friend of mine had a very similar rifle some years back and it shot 1/2 groups with Swift A Frames. I wonder how this gun shoots.
Don't know, was an estate purchase after death.
Tempted to scope and see how shoots

Don't know, was an estate purchase after death.
Tempted to scope and see how shoots
Please inform a simple man about Weatherby's. Mark 9 action is a very strong design,

If i remember from old Guns and Ammo articles, Weatherby's were built in California, Germany Japan, and California, then Maine.

Atascadero CA, what period of Weatherby?
Nice rifle and a good price.
GLWS.

Contacted Weatherby, year of manufacture is 1999 Atascadero facilities. 9 lug bolt

Just in, if someone is needing entry level 375 HH.

Weatherby MKV 375 HH
Atascadero,CA manufacture.
Used, shows some wear marks, doesn't seem fired much from bolt face, appears did have scope mounted at one time. See all pics. Have any question just call me.
$1100 plus shipping to your FFL.

View attachment 595686
View attachment 595691
View attachment 595692
View attachment 595693
View attachment 595694
View attachment 595695
View attachment 595696
View attachment 595697
View attachment 595698
View attachment 595699
View attachment 595700
View attachment 595701
View attachment 595702
View attachment 595703
View attachment 595704
View attachment 595705
Really like those MarkV actions. My brother in law has a few - 257 Wby, 300 Wby, and ?270 Wby and the bolt runs like butter.

Nice rifle at a very fair price and very nice buffalo skull on the bench.

FYI
We do take credit cards with no added fees.
No sales tax if shipping out of state.

You won’t find a better shop than R&M to deal with and Mark is as straight a shooter as they come. If your in the market for a 375 H&H, deal with confidence on this rifle.

Completely agree… great selection of goods… great prices.. super friendly and helpful people…

If El Campo were closer to Dallas I’d be in there burning through my life’s savings weekly lol…

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CarinVvw21

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Grat wrote on HUNTROMANIA's profile.
Hallo Marius- do you have possibilities for stags in September during the roar? Where are your hunting areas in Romania?
ghay wrote on No Promises's profile.
I'm about ready to pull the trigger on another rifle but would love to see your rifle first, any way you could forward a pic or two?
Thanks,
Gary [redacted]
Heym Express Safari cal .416 Rigby

Finally ready for another unforgettable adventure in Namibia with Arub Safaris.

H2863-L348464314_original.jpg
Unforgettable memories of my first hunting safari with Arub Safaris in Namibia (Khomas Hochland) !!!

Namibia.jpg
Oryx.jpg
Kudu.jpg
ghay wrote on Joel Rouvaldt's profile.
Love your rifle! I'm needing a heavier rifle for Africa. Sold my .375 Dakota Safari several trips ago. Would you have any interest in a trade of some sort involving the custom 338/06 I have listed here on the site ( I have some room on my asking price. I also have a large quantity of the reloading components and new Redding dies as well as a box of A-Square Dead Tough ammo.