R&M's New & Used Firearms

Mark, do you all do valuation and consignment? If 'yes', shoot me a note. Interested to hear what you offer.

Got this in thought someone on here might be interested.
Winchester model 70 300 win mag. Controlled round feed. New Haven manf.
Bore is clean an sharp. Metal is good. Stock has numerous scratches.
Tried to show in pics.
$795 plus actual shipping to your FFL

IMG_7221.jpg

IMG_7214.jpg

IMG_7220.jpg

IMG_7218.jpg

IMG_7216.jpg

IMG_7217.jpg

IMG_7215.jpg

IMG_7213.jpg

IMG_7212.jpg

IMG_7212.jpg

IMG_7211.jpg

IMG_7209.jpg

IMG_7208.jpg

IMG_7206.jpg

IMG_7204.jpg

IMG_7203.jpg

IMG_7202.jpg

IMG_7207.jpg

Pm me or call shop and ask for me

Mark

Thats an awesome deal at that price.. If I didnt just buy a 300 H&H, I'd definitely be considering this rifle..

It would be a super easy task to refinish that stock and make it look damn near new again.. theres nothing I see there that some sandpaper and a little oil and wax couldnt fix (and actually make look beautiful in the process)..

Thats an awesome deal at that price.. If I didnt just buy a 300 H&H, I'd definitely be considering this rifle..

It would be a super easy task to refinish that stock and make it look damn near new again.. theres nothing I see there that some sandpaper and a little oil and wax couldnt fix (and actually make look beautiful in the process)..
Agreed; this looks like a fun project that would produce a great result! I just wish I hadn't already picked up a couple of projects this year. :)

Here is another
Kimber 8400 270 win
$750 plus shipping
Ask for more pics
Metal is good. Few marks on stock
IMG_7231.jpg

IMG_7224.jpg

IMG_7225.jpg

IMG_7227.jpg

IMG_7229.jpg

IMG_7232.jpg

HI all

Got in another Ruger African 375 Ruger. NIB. $1350
If anyone's interested PM me and will send pics.

Have available

Ruger 77 African 375 Ruger NIB just in $1299 plus shipping to your FFL

If anyone is looking

Have had some inquires
Some may be in stock or I can get these Ruger Rifles at this time

Ruger 77 African 375 Ruger $1299
Ruger 77 Alaskan 300 Win Mag, 375 Ruger, 416 Ruger $1299
Ruger 77 Guide Gun 375 Ruger, Right hand or Left Hand $1299

Plus shipping on all guns, Texas sales tax applies for in state purchase only.

You can PM me or Call for more info

We have the New Africans in 22 Hornet and 35 Whelen on order, no eta from Lipseys as of today as they are waiting on shipment from Ruger per my sales rep.

Great prices Mark! My LGS has one new African and Alaskan both in .416 Ruger for $1,439. I've never seen either before in a LGS here. I fondled both and really like the SS and Hogue stock on the Alaskan. I believe their price is too high and your price is very fair.

Hey All
After a talk with Sales Rep and Boss I can reduce the price even more if some one in interested in one of these.
Notice New Prices: Reduced by another $60

Ruger 77 African 375 Ruger $1239
Ruger 77 Alaskan 300 Win Mag, 375 Ruger, 416 Ruger $1239
Ruger 77 Guide Gun 375 Ruger, Right hand or Left Hand $1239

There are a Few
Ruger African 416 Ruger just show up.
$1239

let me know if interested before gone.

Mark

Mark,

Will you let me know when you get an African in 35 Whelen?

Hey All
After a talk with Sales Rep and Boss I can reduce the price even more if some one in interested in one of these.
Notice New Prices: Reduced by another $60

Ruger 77 African 375 Ruger $1239
Ruger 77 Alaskan 300 Win Mag, 375 Ruger, 416 Ruger $1239
Ruger 77 Guide Gun 375 Ruger, Right hand or Left Hand $1239

Wow those are great prices Mark! I am sure they will sell.

Lipseys has received there first batch of African 35 Whelen.

It was a small batch. I got only 1.

It is sold to an AHer already.

Expect more in coming weeks I was told.

IMG_7694.jpg

Since no one had purchased the Winchester Model 70 New Haven 300 Win Mag yet. Been in shop since December. I took it and started its redo. Will make me a plains game gun for this June out of it.
Will post pics after it's complete.

@Mark Biggerstaff,

I have a LH version of that 300 win mag. Had some trigger work done on it and it is a real shooter. Of course it is topped with a VX 5 3-15, firedot.

I have had great success with both 200 grain Terminal Ascents and the older 200 grain TBBCs. Both shoot less than an inch at 100 yards. I actually had it out shooting this afternoon while sighting in another rifle. What all are you going to have done to it?

I plan on taking mine to Zim in September. Hopefully will get a chance at a spotted hyena, kudu and maybe a zebra. Good luck with getting yours ready to go.

@Mark Biggerstaff,

I have a LH version of that 300 win mag. Had some trigger work done on it and it is a real shooter. Of course it is topped with a VX 5 3-15, firedot.

I have had great success with both 200 grain Terminal Ascents and the older 200 grain TBBCs. Both shoot less than an inch at 100 yards. I actually had it out shooting this afternoon while sighting in another rifle. What all are you going to have done to it?

I plan on taking mine to Zim in September. Hopefully will get a chance at a spotted hyena, kudu and maybe a zebra. Good luck with getting yours ready to go.

I gutted all the old factory bedding out and started a new glass bed today. Will install new decelerator recoil pad and sand stock doing a hand rub oil finish on it. Ordered Talley bases and rings. Topping it with a Leupold VX5 3-15x44 FireDot. Going to try Barnes 180 TTSX and Swift 200gr Aframes in it. Hoping the Aframes shoot the best.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Greylin

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Safari Dave wrote on Kevin Peacocke's profile.
I'd like to get some too.

My wife (a biologist, like me) had to have a melanoma removed from her arm last fall.
Grat wrote on HUNTROMANIA's profile.
Hallo Marius- do you have possibilities for stags in September during the roar? Where are your hunting areas in Romania?
ghay wrote on No Promises's profile.
I'm about ready to pull the trigger on another rifle but would love to see your rifle first, any way you could forward a pic or two?
Thanks,
Gary [redacted]
Heym Express Safari cal .416 Rigby

Finally ready for another unforgettable adventure in Namibia with Arub Safaris.

H2863-L348464314_original.jpg
Unforgettable memories of my first hunting safari with Arub Safaris in Namibia (Khomas Hochland) !!!

Namibia.jpg
Oryx.jpg
Kudu.jpg