Honey Badger Don’t Care vs 3 Leopards

They would be easy to make. I forgot about the details of that hunt where we got the sconces from. It was my wife, Daughter and I
We did not really enjoy the PH himself. But the lodge owner and their extended family were amazing. We left them pretty much everything but our rifles. And when enjoying cocktails at night the taxidermist/family member kept adjusting the taxidermy prices and deals.
My wife and daughter both shot Nyala. So he said I’m doing them both full body mounts for what I quoted for shoulder mounts. We settled on one half mount and one full body.
The later it got. The cheaper my bill got and the more the crates were going to cost. And the work was actually good.
View attachment 554762View attachment 554763
Ummm, what were you drinking?

Love those daytime photos of the HB in the tree. Who else has some HB photos to share? I will never tire of seeing them!

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
EveHindwoo

Latest profile posts

EDELWEISS wrote on bowjijohn's profile.
Thanks again for your support on the Rhodesian Shotgun thread. From the amount of "LIKES" it received, it appears there was only ONE person who objected. Hes also the same one who continually insisted on interjecting his posts that werent relevant to the thread.
sierraone wrote on AZDAVE's profile.
Dave if you copy this, call me I can't find your number.

David Hodo
Sierraone
We fitted a new backup generator for the Wildgoose lodge!
one of our hunters had to move his hunt to next year we have an opening first week of September, shoot me a message!
swashington wrote on 112Savage's profile.
May be interested in that LH Ruger in 375R. got any pics?