HENRY GRIFFITHS SAFARIS hunting/trailcam pictures and hunting/tour updates

It was a great week. Thanks again, Henry!

Sometimes the trailcams catch more than game Action,,,,,,,

here are a few pictures of us getting ready to track a bow hunted wildebeest!

MFDC0875.jpg

MFDC0946.jpg

MFDC0945.jpg

I have been scouting, spotted this very old and big roan bull this will be one hell of a trophy if anyone is interested , a feel a deals post coming up,

IMG_6454.jpg

massive gemsbok spotted any care to help guess the size?

IMG_6403.jpg

We got A great review, thank you!!

We hunted a massive roan bull yesterday, its by far the biggest one i ever guided on!

It will score very high on both Roland Ward and SCI , i super happy for the hunter truly a trophy of a lifetime!

IMG_1312.jpeg

After the Roan hunt we had enough time for the ladies to join in on a Blesbok cull hunt,

Great day out with this family

IMG_1290.jpeg

we are starting a Buffalo hunt today with a Hunter from Norway

we have been scouting hard

STC_0058.jpg

STC_0074.jpg

We guided a hunter from Norway on a buffalo hunt this week , it was a hard hunt but one for the books.

The hunter wanted a walking/tracking safari and he got a good one we walked and tracked 46 km (28 miles) on this hunt over 3 days to bag a massive old hard bossed bull.

Our main tracker was My old friend Danial and he was assisted by Sam and Jan who helped scout for us.

The hunter made a very difficult shot at 57 yards from the shooting sticks the buffalo was in some very thick bush and only gave the hunter a split second to make a shot after waiting more than 10 min for an opportunity.
One double lung shot from the hunters 458 lott using a 500 gr Hornady soft and the buff was down in under a 100 yards from where he was hit

IMG_1822.jpeg

we have another great review on here!

https://www.africahunting.com/threa...i-in-the-kalahari-sa-28may-1-june-2024.82855/

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Mamapinto

Latest profile posts

another great review

EDELWEISS wrote on bowjijohn's profile.
Thanks again for your support on the Rhodesian Shotgun thread. From the amount of "LIKES" it received, it appears there was only ONE person who objected. Hes also the same one who continually insisted on interjecting his posts that werent relevant to the thread.
sierraone wrote on AZDAVE's profile.
Dave if you copy this, call me I can't find your number.

David Hodo
Sierraone
We fitted a new backup generator for the Wildgoose lodge!
one of our hunters had to move his hunt to next year we have an opening first week of September, shoot me a message!