HENRY GRIFFITHS SAFARIS hunting/trailcam pictures and hunting/tour updates

We have been super busy the last few days 11 blesbok and 12 Wildebeest and 2 waterbuck cows culled!

We have been super busy the last few days 11 blesbok and 12 Wildebeest and 2 waterbuck cows culled!

Since I have never hunted with your outfit; I have certain standards that I will not compromise when it comes to recommending any outfitter!!

Since I will be hunting color phase springbok and a few other animals with you in 2025. Could you add a video or 2 of what I can expect. ie. the terrain, the quality of animals, amount of animals I will see, the class of animals that a new client can expect to hunt. I'm not after record book animals. But I won't pass up record book animals. If I'm going to rank your operation as an outfitter to hunt with, I personally want animals of quality. I want those I recommend to your outfit to expect the same as what I have hunted and know record book and quality animals exist on your hunts. Without Put And Stalk or ear tags/ ear tag holes.

Greatly appreciated.

Paul Poppe

Since I have never hunted with your outfit; I have certain standards that I will not compromise when it comes to recommending any outfitter!!

Since I will be hunting color phase springbok and a few other animals with you in 2025. Could you add a video or 2 of what I can expect. ie. the terrain, the quality of animals, amount of animals I will see, the class of animals that a new client can expect to hunt. I'm not after record book animals. But I won't pass up record book animals. If I'm going to rank your operation as an outfitter to hunt with, I personally want animals of quality. I want those I recommend to your outfit to expect the same as what I have hunted and know record book and quality animals exist on your hunts. Without Put And Stalk or ear tags/ ear tag holes.

Greatly appreciated.

Paul Poppe
Yes i for sure will do so, i am currently at the airport picking up a client, will for sure update you on the the videos you would like to see, please keep checking back here in the coming weeks

Yes i for sure will do so, i am currently at the airport picking up a client, will for sure update you on the the videos you would like to see, please keep checking back here in the coming weeks

Looking forward to seeing the videos. Thanks. I most definitely will be checking for the updates and all of your videos.

Simon our head skinner got a new set of knives proudly supplied by Safari&Outdoor!

IMG_9056.jpeg

Blesbok hunted this morning by our client from the UK , first shot was taken from prone position under a tree at 270 m , shot went a bit high and next shot @ 240 m drop him!

Rifle used is my 308 Howa with zeiss 5-25 hd scope

IMG_9059.jpeg

I haven't posted in while we had super busy week wit cull/trophy hunter this week,

we had a good time hunting even though it was very hot, we stared hunting at first light every morning and hunted until the heat became unbearable for man and beast!

the cull hunt consisted of a blesbok posted on the previous tread and a wildebeest cow, redhartebeest cow , Impala Ram and a trophy gemsbuck and a duiker trophy

here below are a few pictures,

IMG_9173.jpg

IMG_9197.jpg

IMG_9090.jpg

big Springbok spotted while hunting!

its so nice to have relaxed game around the vehicles, we very rarely shoot any game from vehicles and it shows!

Greatly appreciated.

Paul Poppe
Here is a white flank Blesbok we spotted today

Greatly appreciated.

Paul Poppe
Here is a yellow flank blesbok we spotted rutting this morning,

Last edited by a moderator:
Having the privilege of guiding this lovely family on a cull hunt, both the young ladies hunted their first animals today, they both made perfect shots on blesbok females at just over a 100 yards, note the blood on their faces its a tradition in south Africa that first time hunters wear a little blood on their face after a successful hunt,

Rifle used was my trusty 223 howa with Nightforce scope

IMG_9533.jpeg

We getting a few more cull hunts done before our trophy hunters arrive, because of the low rainfall this year we are culling some females out of the herds to help them survive the long winter ahead of us,

The hunters in the pictures below came to play and test out a 338 Lapua rifle and do some long range shooting,

The Wildebees cow below was hunted at a range of 460 m with 338 Lapua the open areas can provide some fun long range shots!

IMG_9593.jpeg

This golden Wildebees cow was hunted at a range of 300 m

IMG_9592.jpeg

The longest shot for the day was a blesbok cull at 550 m , i sadly did not get a picture,

It was a great hunt and very much look forward to our next clients next week,

Got a jackal with headshot this morning on trigger cam 223 rem with Nighforce scope!

Got some bass fishing time this weekend before our next clients arrive!

Thank you to Steiner and Safari&outdoor for some awesome service

I'm busy scouting a bit for upcoming hunts , I had the camera out there for 2 days and got nearly a 1000 pictures here are a few that that seemed interesting, I have moved the camera to the Windsor hide and will post the pictures in a few days, I will be adding more cameras into the mix over the next few days!

here is a few trailcam pics from the buffalo bowblind

MFDC0069.jpg

MFDC0072.jpg

MFDC0078.jpg

MFDC0117.jpg

MFDC0087.jpg

here are a few pictures from hunting areas and surrounds taken the last couple of weeks,

IMG_6393.jpg

img_6383-jpg.597056

Attachments

• IMG_6383.jpg
    IMG_6383.jpg
    1 MB · Views: 95

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
TrimKetoBoostsupplement

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Grat wrote on HUNTROMANIA's profile.
Hallo Marius- do you have possibilities for stags in September during the roar? Where are your hunting areas in Romania?
ghay wrote on No Promises's profile.
I'm about ready to pull the trigger on another rifle but would love to see your rifle first, any way you could forward a pic or two?
Thanks,
Gary [redacted]
Heym Express Safari cal .416 Rigby

Finally ready for another unforgettable adventure in Namibia with Arub Safaris.

H2863-L348464314_original.jpg
Unforgettable memories of my first hunting safari with Arub Safaris in Namibia (Khomas Hochland) !!!

Namibia.jpg
Oryx.jpg
Kudu.jpg
ghay wrote on Joel Rouvaldt's profile.
Love your rifle! I'm needing a heavier rifle for Africa. Sold my .375 Dakota Safari several trips ago. Would you have any interest in a trade of some sort involving the custom 338/06 I have listed here on the site ( I have some room on my asking price. I also have a large quantity of the reloading components and new Redding dies as well as a box of A-Square Dead Tough ammo.