$200 Off Norma 308 Win 180gr BondStrike Ammo Case Quantities - $285.90 + Free Shipping // 30-06 Also $200 Off

RAVEN ROCKS PRECISION

Sponsor
Since 2023
AH enthusiast
Reaction score
Website
ravenrocksprecision.com
Deals & offers
Media
Norma 308 Winchester 180gr BondStrike Ammo - Case Quantity (10 boxes / 200 rounds) - $285.90 + Free shipping

At this time we have one case of the 30-06 remaining ($299.50)

Screenshot_1.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
Great price on the Norma 308 Ammo

Great deals! You can't find cup n core bullets in Winchester, Federal, Remington or Sierra factory ammo in those cartridges for those prices. Maybe Norma can step up and load .300 and .338 WINCHESTER MAGNUM ammo with bonded Oryx, BondStrike or Swifts with case prices? They'd probably sell out on just this forum alone! LOL
P.S., If you get any more cases of the .30-06, I'll buy a case and I don't even own one! Might then just buy a rifle in that cartridge. LOL

Last edited:
We have more of the 30-06 on the way and will do the same price. We do have the 300 WM and 30-06 Oryx loadings in stock, but we can't do it for that price unfortunately. That being said, if you want to load your own:

We are doing 10% off some of our Premium Rifle Bullets this weekend with code: PAYDAY

Norma Oryx - Bonded Bullets
Norma TipStrike - Polymer Tip
SwissP HPBT - Target and Styx Action

Check out our rifle projectiles here: https://ravenrocksprecision.com/premium-reloading-components/projectiles/rifle-projectiles/

The 30-06 Brass is on sale. ADG 300 WM Brass will be here Tuesday and we'll get the final count on the Norma 300 Win Mag brass next week and put that back in stock as well.

Anybody on the forum bought from this company?
I'd like to purchase but i don't know them and their web page say " they are moving" ?
Somebody help me out here...
Thx u

Anybody on the forum bought from this company?
I'd like to purchase but i don't know them and their web page say " they are moving" ?
Somebody help me out here...
Thx u
Yes, several members have bought from them and they are great to deal with.

They are highly reputable… great customer service.. solid pricing.. and the owner is an active member here… buy with confidence…

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ZackLea959

Latest profile posts

Grat wrote on HUNTROMANIA's profile.
Hallo Marius- do you have possibilities for stags in September during the roar? Where are your hunting areas in Romania?
ghay wrote on No Promises's profile.
I'm about ready to pull the trigger on another rifle but would love to see your rifle first, any way you could forward a pic or two?
Thanks,
Gary [redacted]
Heym Express Safari cal .416 Rigby

Finally ready for another unforgettable adventure in Namibia with Arub Safaris.

H2863-L348464314_original.jpg
Unforgettable memories of my first hunting safari with Arub Safaris in Namibia (Khomas Hochland) !!!

Namibia.jpg
Oryx.jpg
Kudu.jpg
ghay wrote on Joel Rouvaldt's profile.
Love your rifle! I'm needing a heavier rifle for Africa. Sold my .375 Dakota Safari several trips ago. Would you have any interest in a trade of some sort involving the custom 338/06 I have listed here on the site ( I have some room on my asking price. I also have a large quantity of the reloading components and new Redding dies as well as a box of A-Square Dead Tough ammo.