$200 Off Norma 308 Win 180gr BondStrike Ammo Case Quantities - $285.90 + Free Shipping // 30-06 Also $200 Off

RAVEN ROCKS PRECISION

Sponsor
Since 2023
AH enthusiast
Reaction score
Website
ravenrocksprecision.com
Deals & offers
Media
Norma 308 Winchester 180gr BondStrike Ammo - Case Quantity (10 boxes / 200 rounds) - $285.90 + Free shipping

At this time we have one case of the 30-06 remaining ($299.50)

Screenshot_1.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
Great price on the Norma 308 Ammo

Great deals! You can't find cup n core bullets in Winchester, Federal, Remington or Sierra factory ammo in those cartridges for those prices. Maybe Norma can step up and load .300 and .338 WINCHESTER MAGNUM ammo with bonded Oryx, BondStrike or Swifts with case prices? They'd probably sell out on just this forum alone! LOL
P.S., If you get any more cases of the .30-06, I'll buy a case and I don't even own one! Might then just buy a rifle in that cartridge. LOL

Last edited:
We have more of the 30-06 on the way and will do the same price. We do have the 300 WM and 30-06 Oryx loadings in stock, but we can't do it for that price unfortunately. That being said, if you want to load your own:

We are doing 10% off some of our Premium Rifle Bullets this weekend with code: PAYDAY

Norma Oryx - Bonded Bullets
Norma TipStrike - Polymer Tip
SwissP HPBT - Target and Styx Action

Check out our rifle projectiles here: https://ravenrocksprecision.com/premium-reloading-components/projectiles/rifle-projectiles/

The 30-06 Brass is on sale. ADG 300 WM Brass will be here Tuesday and we'll get the final count on the Norma 300 Win Mag brass next week and put that back in stock as well.

Anybody on the forum bought from this company?
I'd like to purchase but i don't know them and their web page say " they are moving" ?
Somebody help me out here...
Thx u

Anybody on the forum bought from this company?
I'd like to purchase but i don't know them and their web page say " they are moving" ?
Somebody help me out here...
Thx u
Yes, several members have bought from them and they are great to deal with.

They are highly reputable… great customer service.. solid pricing.. and the owner is an active member here… buy with confidence…

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Mohammed69

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

sgtsabai wrote on Tanks's profile.
Business is the only way to fly. I'm headed to SA August 25. I'm hoping that business isn't an arm and a leg. If you don't mind, what airline and the cost for your trip. Mine will be convoluted. I'll be flying into the states to pick up my 416 Rigby as Thailand doesn't allow firearms (pay no attention to the daily shootings and killings) so I'll have 2 very long trips.
Vonfergus wrote on JamesJ's profile.
I am interested in the Double
Nick BOWKER HUNTING SOUTH AFRICA wrote on EGS-HQ's profile.
Hi EGS

I read your thread with interest. Would you mind sending me that PDF? May I put it on my website?

Rob
85lc wrote on Douglas Johnson's profile.
Please send a list of books and prices.