ZKK602 vs CZ550?

Certus

AH fanatic
Reaction score
Media
Does anyone have both of these rifles and can post a side by side of the 2 showing the differences in the action? (If there are any?). What are the differences if there’s some? The cocking piece looks different, better on the 602.
Are the bolt bodies, action lengths, bolt face size etc all the same?

The actions are the same except for the saftey system works in the oposit direction, and the trigger system on the 550 attaches directly to the action whereas in the 602 it is mounted on the bottom metal. The bolt body is the same.

I have owned several of both and have build a custom 404 with a CZ550.....the ZK's were very rough and needed some additional smoothing and " slicking up" from a gunsmith but are both great options for any safari hunter

I've owned several of each, but sold off the Brno 602's. Wood quality and mtal finish seemed to be better on the CZ', but could vary on when it was produced.​
One feature that gets a lot of hate is the straight bow set trigger. Never had any trouble with the one on my 375 H&H 602. Quite liked it actually, but on a hard kicking rifle it might not be a good idea for some shooters.​

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
muslimmarriageevents

Latest profile posts

John Kirk wrote on Macduff's profile.
Great transaction on some 375 HH ammo super fast shipping great communication
akriet wrote on Tom Leoni's profile.
Hello Tom: I saw your post about having 11 Iphisi's for sale. I have been thinking about one. I am also located in Virginia. Do you have photos of the availables to share? My email is [redacted]

Thanks and regards,

Andy
Natural Bridge, Virginia