ZIMBABWE: Zimbabwe With Buzz Charlton

I won’t defend YouTube’s business practices but it is the easiest way to reach a large audience. Getting someone interested in a similar hunt or some good advertising for the outfitter is still a positive for hunting. You’ll notice the high quality videos in wild areas get hundreds of thousands of views approaching a million. It might make YouTube money but it’s also free advertising for hunting. If you don’t have privacy concerns.

Just tried to watch this movie, but rumble is apparently blocked in France. I’ll check in 10 days if also the case in Belgium.

My pleasure

Great video. Took me a few sittings to watch but worth it. I’d like to hunt Nyakasanga next. I hunted dande north and dande east on previous hunts.

Great video. Took me a few sittings to watch but worth it. I’d like to hunt Nyakasanga next. I hunted dande north and dande east on previous hunts.
How do you rate DN vs DE vs other locations?

How do you rate DN vs DE vs other locations?
I think Dande East has the ability to produce a larger bag because it’s flat and water is more limited, but it’s not as wild. Much closer to villages and only sporadic lions. Dande North/Dande Safari Area the hunting is more difficult because there is a lot of natural water, both springs and some seeps in river, but I think the north is better hunting. It’s hilly and a lot of walking and game is spread thin because there is so much water, but I’d say it has more game overall. It’s also a lot more wild than east. There are bigger core areas and the predators are always there. Both would give a good hunt but if you can walk I’d choose the north over the east. Those are the only 2 areas in Zimbabwe I’ve hunted. For game numbers in a wild DG concession, Nyakasanga is supposed to be top concession in Zimbabwe.

Last edited:
I think Dande East has the ability to produce a larger bag because it’s flat and water is more limited, but it’s not as wild. Much closer to villages and only sporadic lions. Dande North the hunting is more difficult because there is a lot of natural water, both springs and some seeps in river, but I think the north is better hunting. It’s hilly and a lot of walking and game is spread thin because there is so much water, but I’d say it has more game overall. It’s also a lot more wild than east. There are bigger core areas and the predators are always there. Both would give a good hunt but if you can walk I’d choose the north over the east. Those are the only 2 areas in Zimbabwe I’ve hunted. For game numbers and more untouched wilderness, Nyakasanga is supposed to be top concession in Zimbabwe.
Thank you for the assessment

I appreciate it

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
zeusvshadesMaxine

Latest profile posts

We are doing a cull hunt this week!

Hyde Hunter wrote on Ontario Hunter's profile.
which East Cape Taxidermist are you referring to? I had Lauriston do my work not real happy with them. oh thanks for the advise on the mount hangers a few months ago. Jim
jimbo1972 wrote on Bwaybuilder's profile.
Great to do business with
Grz63 wrote on Cecil Hammonds's profile.
Greetings from Clermont -ferrand !!
Grz63 wrote on Cecil Hammonds's profile.
We 'll visit Livingstone / Vic Falls for 3 days and 2 nights. Back to Mapcha by car, back to WDH with Airlink (grab my rifles and belongings) and the same day back to Frankfurt.
What do you mind from your own experience ? and your wife .? Did she appreciate ?
We already hunted Namibia in 2022, May for PG near Outjo for 8 days. Great country.
Thank you for your advises.
Philippe