ZIMBABWE: Terrific With Tokoloshe Safaris!!!

CEB and was very pleased with the penetration!!! Used RL 15.5 Norma Brass loaded at 84 grains prints within .06 inches at 50 yards which impressed me when we saw my first two heart lung shots at the same grouping in real life situation at 50 yards
Excellent loads. You certainly cannot see or hold that kind of "difference" in the field.

Hi Rare breed,

Thank you for the kind words. You know you have done right when the workers can pick up the pieces, put them back together. Maybe even do a better job than if Liesel had been there.

No way I was going to miss meeting you!

Lon
Rare breed is truly a rare, I just hope that I am around for his next hunt, if not Liesl will be.
Lon

Here are my tusks going to Collets!!!
1717629141336.png

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
IsobelBerr

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

idjeffp wrote on Jon R15's profile.
Hi Jon,
I saw your post for the .500 NE cases. Are these all brass or are they nickel plated? Hard for me to tell... sorry.
Thanks,
Jeff [redacted]
Boise, ID
[redacted]
African Scenic Safaris is a Sustainable Tour Operator based in Moshi, Tanzania. Established in 2009 as a family business, the company is owned and operated entirely by locals who share the same passion for showing people the amazing country of Tanzania and providing a fantastic personalized service.
FDP wrote on dailordasailor's profile.
1200 for the 375 barrel and accessories?