ZIMBABWE: Nyakasanga Buffalo With Buzz & CMS

Great report , very well written & great trophies , congratulations.
Thanks for sharing.
Regards
Pat
 
This is how I want to hunt Buffalo.
 
Congrats! What a great adventure! I loved the shape of your cape buffalo horns. Beautiful kudu, I would just leave him as a Euro too! A dream hunt.
 
Wonderful write up and great specimens and pictures, congratulations. Every time you see your pics and mounts you will relive it, rest assured.
 
Great report and photos. Thank you for sharing! Congratulations on your trophies.
 
Thanks for taking time to write your story. Nice trophies and experiences for a lifetime.
 
I only just now read your report. A great hunt. And wonderful report! Thanks for taking me back to fond memories of hunting with Nyati, Criton and Eddie! What a skilled and fun crew. Makes me want to go back!
 
I am hunting Nyakasanga next year and just found your hunt report. What an adventure!
 
I am hunting Nyakasanga next year and just found your hunt report. What an adventure!
Couldn't have asked for a better safari. Truely.

I hope to return one day for ele bull with Buzz, our gov banned ivory import so that's not made it easier. But a non exportable would be next logical choice
 
Excellent report. Congratulations.
 
well done and thanks for very enjoyable read
 
Oh man, I want to go so bad now… how to live in Africa…
 

Forum statistics

Threads
70,258
Messages
1,570,014
Members
168,791
Latest member
Josette643
 

 

 

Latest profile posts

curt672 wrote on Robmill70's profile.
So What's the story on the 340 ??? thanks Curt
rdog wrote on Bob Nelson 35Whelen's profile.
Bob i was at Rebel gun works last Friday they had once fired 25/20 brass in their up stairs section , how are the knees going?
hunted So Africa 4 times and more to come
 
Top