ZIMBABWE: Mokore Safaris Sengwa Research Tuskless Elephant & Plains Game

I think CMS may have a guest house in Bulawayo? I would overnight in Bulawayo and leave early am for Sengwa if flying into Bulawayo is an option. This is what I did but through Harare and it puts you there at Sengwa around mid-day. Perfect for a nice lunch, rifle sight check and an evening game drive before your hunt actually begins. A nice way to ease into things :)
I am certain CMS can make any arrangements you desire. I would discuss options with them and start looking at current flights, although they may be a little different next year.
Delta or United through Joburg, overnight in Joburg and a morning flight to either Harare or Bulawayo is one common option. Or Emirates direct through Dubai to Harare is also very common and my preferred route and airline. Emirates is far superior over any of our domestic carriers and your firearms are virtually assured to arrive with you.

I’ve hunted w Duckworth’s a few times. Charted airplane one, drove Harare one… drive is best in my opinion. The drive puts you into the mood of Africa, before you reach camp. The anticipation build to reach camp, start Safari, for me, was priceless. Gary Duckworth, Barry and Bertie, Neil and cousin Doug- old school integrity. Can’t endorse enough.
I have also hunted with the Duckworths multiple times and couldn't agree with you more. Doug has been my PH on all of them. We have walked many Ks in Sengwa Research in the past and I enjoyed it immensely.

I think CMS may have a guest house in Bulawayo? I would overnight in Bulawayo and leave early am for Sengwa if flying into Bulawayo is an option. This is what I did but through Harare and it puts you there at Sengwa around mid-day. Perfect for a nice lunch, rifle sight check and an evening game drive before your hunt actually begins. A nice way to ease into things :)
I am certain CMS can make any arrangements you desire. I would discuss options with them and start looking at current flights, although they may be a little different next year.
Delta or United through Joburg, overnight in Joburg and a morning flight to either Harare or Bulawayo is one common option. Or Emirates direct through Dubai to Harare is also very common and my preferred route and airline. Emirates is far superior over any of our domestic carriers and your firearms are virtually assured to arrive with you.
thank you for the responce, i will figure it all out in due time

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
advancepestcontrol

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

HerbJohnson wrote on Triathlete3's profile.
If you have an email, I would love to be able to chat with you about J.P.H. Prohunt. My email address is [redacted]. Thanks.
Another Wildebees cull shot this morning!
We are doing a cull hunt this week!

Hyde Hunter wrote on Ontario Hunter's profile.
which East Cape Taxidermist are you referring to? I had Lauriston do my work not real happy with them. oh thanks for the advise on the mount hangers a few months ago. Jim
jimbo1972 wrote on Bwaybuilder's profile.
Great to do business with