Website
www.nyamazanasafaris.com
Deals & offers
Media
Articles
Hunting reports
Africa
Member of
DALLAS SAFARI CLUB ,ZIMBABWE PROFESSIONAL HUNTERS AND GUIDES. SCI.
Hunted
TANZANIA ,ZIMBABWE , NEW ZEALAND , USA, SOUTH AFRICA
Took a fantastic leopard on the 3rd June at 6:30pm . Had multiple females on other baits plus a younger male on another bait . Today we checked the same bait where we took out cat from and another big male is feeding on it at 8am in the morning… Fantastic to see .

Image1717839596.702062.jpg
Image1717839619.756767.jpg
Image1717839639.202843.jpg
Image1717839661.873136.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
Big male, Congratulations!

HH

That new cat is also a stud! Hope your next hunter gets him! Good luck!

Congrats to all, thanks for sharing!

Good grief. What a stud cat! Congratulations all around.

The fella holding up the cat, with his arms wrapped around him and the huge grin………

Wayne, I apologize cause I’m terrible with names, and I can’t remember his. He was a joy to be around. Great mood, always running, and when he wasn’t running he was doing squats or some exercise. A quality individual, I thought.

He’s a giant for sure. Congratulations!

The fella holding up the cat, with his arms wrapped around him and the huge grin………

Wayne, I apologize cause I’m terrible with names, and I can’t remember his. He was a joy to be around. Great mood, always running, and when he wasn’t running he was doing squats or some exercise. A quality individual, I thought.
Kudzy looks like him prob not spelled right is his name and yes a joy to be around for sure.

Kudzi

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Conrad92Q

Latest profile posts

NYAMAZANA SAFARIS wrote on majorsafari's profile.
Trail cam image is of a cat we never took .. it’s not a great image but I can assure you it’s a very big cat . Other photo is of my client with his cat this year .
thokau wrote on Just a dude in BC's profile.
Hallo, ein Freund von mir lebt auf einer Farm in den Rocky Mountains.
Leider kam es dort in den letzten Wochen zu Bränden.
Hoffe es geht dir gut!?