Zimbabwe kids hunt mice and sell them as tasty snacks

The same practice is used in Zambia.The other trap used is a 20 ltr container buried with the lower part filled with water.A stick is balanced across the top with a piece of string tied arround bait .The mice lose their balance and fall in to the water.

Sent from my SM-G900F using AfricaHunting mobile app

I guess it's not weird for you if you grow up eating something. These are produced and sold here in the good, ole USA. If I had to choose...maybe the mice are starting to look a little better. :whistle:

Attachments

• tasty-boneless-hog-rectums6.jpg
    tasty-boneless-hog-rectums6.jpg
    147.1 KB · Views: 165
I agree with you.It is a delicacy in Africa.

Last edited by a moderator:
I guess it's not weird for you if you grow up eating something. These are produced and sold here in the good, ole USA. If I had to choose...maybe the mice are starting to look a little better. :whistle:
I prefer my pork rectums bone in...that's just me though.

Yep and the mice are crunchy.

It is an African thing.Like catching flying ants .

Good for them. Over here in the U.S. they local health department would be shutting them down just like they do the lemonade stands!
+1.. good for them!

They shut down a little girls lemonade stand here in the UK as well.No trading licence.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Sherlene05

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Raskolnikov743 wrote on skydiver386's profile.
Skydiver386,

Did you ever find your 30-06 CZ550? I own a fairly solid conditioned one, if you wanted to talk.

Ryanelson wrote on Flipper Dude's profile.
I wanted to know if you minded answering a dew questions on 45-70 in africa
Ryanelson wrote on Sturgeondrjb's profile.
I wanted to know if you minded answering a dew questions on 45-70 in africa
HerbJohnson wrote on Triathlete3's profile.
If you have an email, I would love to be able to chat with you about J.P.H. Prohunt. My email address is [redacted]. Thanks.