ZIMBABWE: Has Anyone Hunted With John Hunt Of Georgia Safaris In Zimbabwe

gblanke

Reaction score
Hunting reports
Africa
Has anyone hunted with John Hunt of Georgia Safaris in Zimbabwe? I have a buffalo/leopard hunt booked with him next May and was interested to hear from others who have hunted with them. I understand he has a great repuation for producing big cats. Thanks

gblanke,

I have not yet had a client hunt with John but he is working with Terry Anders and managing Savuli on the Save this year so I'm expecting he'll be hunt some of my clients. I've heard good things about him.

Mark

Thanks Mark. I appreciate your positive comment. I met you at the 2010 DSC convention and you were helping me with a similar hunt in Zimbabwe, but I was not able to make it on that hunt. However, I did enjoy meeting you and value your opinion so thanks for offering your thoughts on John Hunt. George

George,

I did a 12 day buff/leopard hunt with John during July 2010 at Savuli in the Save and was successful taking both. John is a very compitent PH and even better guy. He is a very genuine person and runs a top notch safari camp. If you would like more detail about John or the hunt feel free to PM me. Where will you be hunting?

Thanks Mark. I appreciate your positive comment. I met you at the 2010 DSC convention and you were helping me with a similar hunt in Zimbabwe, but I was not able to make it on that hunt. However, I did enjoy meeting you and value your opinion so thanks for offering your thoughts on John Hunt. George
have you any new info 2013/2014?

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ShirleyLaw

Latest profile posts

NYAMAZANA SAFARIS wrote on majorsafari's profile.
Trail cam image is of a cat we never took .. it’s not a great image but I can assure you it’s a very big cat . Other photo is of my client with his cat this year .

IMG_3426.jpeg
IMG_2910.jpeg
thokau wrote on Just a dude in BC's profile.
Hallo, ein Freund von mir lebt auf einer Farm in den Rocky Mountains.
Leider kam es dort in den letzten Wochen zu Bränden.
Hoffe es geht dir gut!?