ZIMBABWE: Dalton & York Safaris & Mr. T

I missed the fact that you completed the big 5. Fantastic! That's a serious accomplishment. That's a nice bull too...I'm guessing mid 40's...depending on the nerve it could be a bit more.

I missed the fact that you completed the big 5. Fantastic! That's a serious accomplishment. That's a nice bull too...I'm guessing mid 40's...depending on the nerve it could be a bit more.
They tusk are 33 pounds each. Dalton said they are almost identical in weight.

It’s nice that they are matching. Don’t have them polished! They look great with natural colors. I do recommend using Conservation Force for the permits. Mine came through in about 6 months and are shipping to me next week from my hunt in Nov.

Great hunt, congrats !

Waidmannsheil @abnhog ! What a Bull and Buck !

Congrats on your accomplishment! Having met with Dalton and York several times they are my kind of guys that go get em and will book a hunt with them at some point! Sounds like they pushed you and it worked out excellent.

Great Ele! Congrats again.

Congrats on your accomplishment! Having met with Dalton and York several times they are my kind of guys that go get em and will book a hunt with them at some point! Sounds like they pushed you and it worked out excellent.

Great Ele! Congrats again.
Thank you. Awesome experience.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Clint375

Latest profile posts

1000009202.jpg
1000009102.jpg
1000008936.jpg
1000008850.jpg
1000008747.jpg
It's been a great Safari here in Zambia with Mbizi Safaris so far!! Heading out to the Kafue Flats tomorrow for Lechwe
3 Wake Ups and South Africa Bound!
SETH RINGER wrote on Altitude sickness's profile.
I'LL TAKE THE BOOKS IF THEY ARE NOT SOLD. NO ?? ASKED