ZIMBABWE: Dalton & York - Buffalo & elephant

Wonderful bull, congrats!!

268A8CB3-E8EF-4983-B4C2-A2AF86651662.jpeg

The backup for the Jeffery on this trip. In its natural environment. This morning.

5EFEE05E-F4A4-4401-9DF0-51576ADC4290.jpeg

Well spotted by Gums on the way to our intended destination this morning. A ridge or two away. Was able to catch up and get ahead, as the wind was right this morning. She knew something was up as she was standing and listening, along with 4 others. Trying to sense vibration with her feet. Two steps to clear a tree, and a heart /lung at the top of the crease sorted her out. She dropped to the shot, and Dalton sent one into her neck as she fell. A quick demise and no chaos ensued. Was a perfect collection of a worthy adversary.

On to Chewore Lodge for a couple of days of tiger fishing and having the missus pampered. Right after we collect this hyena. :cool:

Everyone has turned in for the night. After dinner cocktail (3rd?) as I’m sitting by the fire and listening to the lions roar at the bait we set for hyena down the river.

Managed to spend a couple of days on the Zambezi fishing for tigers. Very nice lodge. Wife was pampered. If you are hunting at Chewore camp during the hot season, give it a go if you have the chance.
IMG_0192.jpeg
IMG_3959.jpeg
IMG_0204.jpeg

CB30C367-D8B9-4837-8F5D-71F2BD614556.jpeg

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
EuniceHead

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

idjeffp wrote on Jon R15's profile.
Hi Jon,
I saw your post for the .500 NE cases. Are these all brass or are they nickel plated? Hard for me to tell... sorry.
Thanks,
Jeff [redacted]
Boise, ID
[redacted]
African Scenic Safaris is a Sustainable Tour Operator based in Moshi, Tanzania. Established in 2009 as a family business, the company is owned and operated entirely by locals who share the same passion for showing people the amazing country of Tanzania and providing a fantastic personalized service.
FDP wrote on dailordasailor's profile.
1200 for the 375 barrel and accessories?