ZIMBABWE: Buffalo Hunt In Dande With CMS June 2024

Congratulations. I like your writing style, very straightforward and easy to read. The swift A frames are amazing bullets but unfortunately extremely hard to come by in US now too. I’ll be going hunting with CMS next week.
Good luck! I’m envious!

Congratulations, great story. Thanks for sharing.

Congratulations on a fine hunt... the gentlemen from CMS know how to do it properly!

Good write up. Sounds like a well earned buffalo. Well done. Did your buddy get his tuskless?
Bruce

Congrats on a dream come true. I haven't met David yet but have heard good things. You know you're in a good place when Buzz and Myles are running the show. My first safari 20 years ago was with them. Hopefully you can return!

Congratulations on a great first buffalo

Great write up Nick, thanks very much! Great old head!

Very nice !! Congrats

Well done and well told!

Congratulations. I like your writing style, very straightforward and easy to read. The swift A frames are amazing bullets but unfortunately extremely hard to come by in US now too. I’ll be going hunting with CMS next week.
Have a great time, where are you going, what you hunting and which PH?

Thanks for your hunt story Nick. A very enjoyable read indeed. I am very reminded of my own journey into my first buff hunt. It's one thing to read up on others hunts beforehand, quite another thing to actually get there, rifle in hand, hunting and taking buff yourself.
All hunting is great but somehow hunting buff in the Zim bush falls into a special category all of its own.
Like you I want to hunt them as often as I can. The only impediment is lack of funds enabling me to hunt as often as I think I should.
:LOL: :ROFLMAO:
I am also limited by lack of funds but as my hunting partner recently said 'my daughter is working in a care home before her medical degree and looking after people in their 50s and 60s who have had a stroke and no quality of life' I'm 52, my Dad died when he was 62. I think I'm going to hunt Africa as much as I can and, if I make to really old age be poor or (better!) a quick end from some a member of the Dangerous Game family!

Great writeup. It instantly took me back to my first (and only) buff. It was also not so far from the Zambezi, but upstream a ways. I was warned to not start buffalo hunting, as everything after that would be less enjoyable. I'm not sure that's entirely true, but I have developed a curious desire to do it again. ;)
I went out to stalk a roebuck (circa 40lb animal) yesterday morning and it certainly felt a bit tame!

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
AlenaDorri

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

John A Flaws wrote on Horbs's profile.
500 schuler magazine.jpg
500 schuler bore.jpg
500 and 425 rifles.jpg
500 and 425 magaizne.jpg
cwpayton wrote on Goat416's profile.
Goat416 welcome to the forum ,youve got some great pics and Im sure trophy's
ghay wrote on professor's profile.
Hello,
Would you consider selling just the Barnes 235's and 250g TTSX's?
Hunt27 wrote on Tra3's profile.
Spain, i booked through a consultant, i book almost everything through him now and he's done me right. his contact 724 986 7206 if interested and he will have more info to share,
I hunted elephant with Luke Samaris in 2005. It was my fourth safari and I tell you he is a fine gentleman the best. I got the opportunity to meet Patty Curtis, although never hunted with him but enjoyed our conversation around our tent in the Selous. Very sad for a tough guy to leave this world the way he did. Let’s pray the murderers are caught. I hope to see Luke in Nashville.