ZIMBABWE: Back To Zimbabwe For Leopard

Sorry to hear that. Best of luck on try 3- your success will be all the sweeter for your efforts!
 
Next time try the old tried and true, "here kitty, kitty, kitty!!!"

But seriously, sorry to hear you missed again. Perhaps the third time will be the charm. Good luck next time around.
 
Oh man sorry to hear that! I was really hoping to see a picture of Mr Spots. I look forward to seeing it on your 3rd try.
 
Sorry to hear that, get 'em next trip
 
Holy moly, the leopard is really proving itself to be a challenging animal! I hope you enjoyed the challenge and are up for round three!
 
It was a great trip, sitting in Atlanta waiting to board for MSP. Looking at trail camera pictures and kind of laughing how the cat was one place we were at another bait and vice versa. James and crew went all out and I could tell they gave it their all. We sat 6 nights in the blind and it is physically and emotionally tough to sit 15 hours still with very little movement. I have nothing but smiles thinking back on the last 2 weeks and yes when he ends up in the salt will be all the sweeter. Thanks to all for your wishes and comments! Good luck to those that are to go. Ham
 
Sorry to hear you didn't get you cat. Hopefully third time is the charm, as they say!
 
If you don't mind a change in venue - you might have a chat with Jack Atcheson http://www.atcheson.com/ . Nick Nolte in Omaruru Namibia is one of Jack's outfitters, and I am convinced he is the best leopard man in Africa (I have personally hunted with him twice). His success rate is in the 90% range over the last decade (that includes a couple of client misses), and these are typically big Namibian calf-eating cats.
 

Forum statistics

Threads
70,259
Messages
1,570,037
Members
168,816
Latest member
BarryMJ
 

 

 

Latest profile posts

curt672 wrote on Robmill70's profile.
So What's the story on the 340 ??? thanks Curt
rdog wrote on Bob Nelson 35Whelen's profile.
Bob i was at Rebel gun works last Friday they had once fired 25/20 brass in their up stairs section , how are the knees going?
hunted So Africa 4 times and more to come
 
Top