ZIMBABWE: Back To Zimbabwe For Leopard

Sorry to hear that. Best of luck on try 3- your success will be all the sweeter for your efforts!

Next time try the old tried and true, "here kitty, kitty, kitty!!!"

But seriously, sorry to hear you missed again. Perhaps the third time will be the charm. Good luck next time around.

Oh man sorry to hear that! I was really hoping to see a picture of Mr Spots. I look forward to seeing it on your 3rd try.

Sorry to hear that, get 'em next trip

Holy moly, the leopard is really proving itself to be a challenging animal! I hope you enjoyed the challenge and are up for round three!

It was a great trip, sitting in Atlanta waiting to board for MSP. Looking at trail camera pictures and kind of laughing how the cat was one place we were at another bait and vice versa. James and crew went all out and I could tell they gave it their all. We sat 6 nights in the blind and it is physically and emotionally tough to sit 15 hours still with very little movement. I have nothing but smiles thinking back on the last 2 weeks and yes when he ends up in the salt will be all the sweeter. Thanks to all for your wishes and comments! Good luck to those that are to go. Ham

Sorry to hear you didn't get you cat. Hopefully third time is the charm, as they say!

If you don't mind a change in venue - you might have a chat with Jack Atcheson http://www.atcheson.com/ . Nick Nolte in Omaruru Namibia is one of Jack's outfitters, and I am convinced he is the best leopard man in Africa (I have personally hunted with him twice). His success rate is in the 90% range over the last decade (that includes a couple of client misses), and these are typically big Namibian calf-eating cats.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Gene lawson

Latest profile posts

FDP wrote on dailordasailor's profile.
1200 for the 375 barrel and accessories?
Trogon wrote on Mac Baren's profile.
@Mac Baren, I live central to city of Cincinnati. I have work travel early this week but could hopefully meet later this week (with no schedule changes). What area of town are you working/staying in?
Kind regards
Ron
Read more at the link about our 40000 acre free range kudu area we will also be posting a deal on the deals page soon!
Our predator control is going very well
Looking for brass or reloads for 475noz2 Jefferies ammo. Any suggestions greatly appreciated. Charles