ZIMBABWE: 2024 Safari With Dalton & York

Heck of an adventure for sure!

Congrats to your son, thanks for sharing!

Wow. Enjoyed your report. What a great adventure to share. Any thoughts on the best time to hunt Omay N. for buff ? After 4 trips would love to hear your thoughts on that. Again, well done.......FW Bill

Congratulations on a very memorable hunt. Glad yall were able to seal the deal on the same buffalo and your Grysbok. What’s the last one you need?
No I still need a Suni.

What rifles and calibers did you and your son use?
I had my Kgun in .450/400, Jasper had a .375 Ruger, and Johnny had a 500 Jeffrey. Although it was tense tracking a wounded buffalo for 7 days we did have some firepower if needed!

Wow. Enjoyed your report. What a great adventure to share. Any thoughts on the best time to hunt Omay N. for buff ? After 4 trips would love to hear your thoughts on that. Again, well done.......FW Bill
I think August or September is best. I've been there in April, July, and August. D&Y and their team put people on buffalo all year round however.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jubrin023

Latest profile posts

NYAMAZANA SAFARIS wrote on majorsafari's profile.
Trail cam image is of a cat we never took .. it’s not a great image but I can assure you it’s a very big cat . Other photo is of my client with his cat this year .
thokau wrote on Just a dude in BC's profile.
Hallo, ein Freund von mir lebt auf einer Farm in den Rocky Mountains.
Leider kam es dort in den letzten Wochen zu Bränden.
Hoffe es geht dir gut!?