Zeiss V8 1.8-14x50 - CHEAP

Snowball

AH veteran
Reaction score
I bought a bunch (12) of these scopes to help out a buddy who's a Zeiss rep. They're all NEW in factory boxes with all accessories (scope cover, spare turrets, etc). Keeping a few for myself but I have 9 for sale at over $1,000 off retail.

Selling for $2200 each shipped, will drop to $2100 shipped each if you purchase multiples. Trades considered, not after anything particular except a DT SRS A2 but will entertain anything that's in my favor.

V8 1 (Large).jpg
V8 2 (Large).jpg
V8 3 (Large).jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
Does this model have a 30mm tube?

I bought a bunch (12) of these scopes to help out a buddy who's a Zeiss rep. They're all NEW in factory boxes with all accessories (scope cover, spare turrets, etc). Keeping a few for myself but I have 9 for sale at over $1,000 off retail.

Selling for $2200 each shipped, will drop to $2100 shipped each if you purchase multiples. Trades considered, not after anything particular except a DT SRS A2 but will entertain anything that's in my favor.

View attachment 632468View attachment 632469View attachment 632470
What is the weight? I'm not familiar with the turrets Zeiss offers. Are they in MOA, MRAD or ?

Appreciate your time. I've got a 330 Dakota that needs a great scope. I had been looking at the Swarovski Z8i 2-16x50mm. That's a helluva price on those scopes.

What is the weight? I'm not familiar with the turrets Zeiss offers. Are they in MOA, MRAD or ?

Appreciate your time. I've got a 330 Dakota that needs a great scope. I had been looking at the Swarovski Z8i 2-16x50mm. That's a helluva price on those scopes.
They’re advertised at 26oz but on my postal scale I see 28oz exactly. MOA turrets with 106MOA of travel. Thanks for the questions!

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
KarinaWyan

Latest profile posts

EC HUNTING SAFARIS wrote on MarcoPani's profile.
Happy Birthday, from Grahamstown, South Africa.
I hope your day is great!
Cheers
Marius
EC HUNTING SAFARIS wrote on Ilkay Taskin's profile.
Happy Birthday from Grahamstown, South Africa! I hope you have a great day!
Cheers, Marius
idjeffp wrote on Jon R15's profile.
Hi Jon,
I saw your post for the .500 NE cases. Are these all brass or are they nickel plated? Hard for me to tell... sorry.
Thanks,
Jeff [redacted]
Boise, ID
[redacted]