Zebra Rug

A giraffe is huge. I used it to cover an antique day bed. Leftover was used as a rug in my (small) gun room. There is additional leftover still!

I think you could cut it smaller and square and then make a rug. The neck could be a fantastic gun case for whatever 7’ long gun you might own…

I used an eland to cover our kitchen chairs. It looks great. The blue sections are the best.
I'd love to see a picture of the eland chairs.

Of course Zebras come in all sizes, especially when you consider the different species. Most trophies will be at least ten feet nose to tail. My suggestion if you want a floor rug is eliminate the felt entirely and have it backed with leather - can even be pieced. Will last much longer and not collect dust or curl up on the edges. Good luck collecting one! (or two)
I just asked this before I saw the message . I know leather cost more but it looks cleaner to me

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
PilarEastw

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

DEAR SIR/MADAM,
DO YOU NEED FINANCE?
ARE YOU LOOKING FOR FINANCE?
ARE YOU LOOKING FOR FINANCE TO ENLARGE YOUR BUSINESS?
WE HELP INDIVIDUALS AND COMPANIES TO OBTAIN FINANCE FOR BUSINESS
EXPANDING AND TO SETUP A NEW BUSINESS RANGING ANY AMOUNT. GET FINANCE AT AFFORDABLE INTEREST RATE OF 3% contact us Pacific landing Whatsapp +91, Seven, Three, 0, Three, Three, Eight, Two, Six, Three, One
NYAMAZANA SAFARIS wrote on majorsafari's profile.
Trail cam image is of a cat we never took .. it’s not a great image but I can assure you it’s a very big cat . Other photo is of my client with his cat this year .
thokau wrote on Just a dude in BC's profile.
Hallo, ein Freund von mir lebt auf einer Farm in den Rocky Mountains.
Leider kam es dort in den letzten Wochen zu Bränden.
Hoffe es geht dir gut!?