ZAMBIA: Takeri Game Reserve - Ant Hill Dwellers

Thank You for sharing!

Congrats and glad you are now a plainsgame hunter!

Looks like a great time and hunt! Congrats and thanks for sharing!

Those are some awesome animals for both you and your wife. If a fella was going to get into hunting PG then you chose a couple of great specimens to start with.

If those 2 trophies don't turn you into a Plainsgame hunter nothing will. Congratulations and thanks for the rreport.

Great hunt and write up! Killing me with those bushbuck!!!!

Nathan thank you for the great report....its was really nice having you and your lovely madam join us....has taken a few years to come to fruition....4 I think since you first sent your deposit....then we all know the chaos the Chinese virus caused...but finally it happened..... :A Yell: ....shame wasn't for bit longer but from what I saw you both had a fantastic time ...especially your madam....and yeah you been converted now...:E Big Grin:.....but remember to not shoot bigger specimens that your beloved.....I am not sure if your bushbuck mount is going to survive any "cleaning" incidents in the future :E Rofl:...again it was great you finally made it here to zambia, which I think you both liked as well....looking forward to seeing you again either here or nashville if we can make it happen..:D Beers:

Mike always provides a good time. That is a wonderful bushbuck and a fine sable. Good shooting. Hopefully you start hunting a few plains game animals now. It’s a great start.
Bruce

Oh and don't actually have anything other than shorts...apart from 3 or so pairs of jeans in Lusaka for going out in .....there is a suite but only worn twice in last 5 years.... :E Big Grin: ....I decided to stay on cruiser as had grandstand view of the action ,and thought less the better as was quite open....was humour watching the bushbuck move one way ...then you 2 go left....then it decided to turn around...so off you went right...and i must confess I also thought it was going to gap it before you got a chance :X3::E Shrug::E Big Grin:

Billy doing his photo thing ...:E Big Grin:

20240917_100233.jpg

Particularly love the bushbuck and puku. @spike.t has some good looking bushbuck somehow by hook or crook I’ve got to find a way to get over there and get one of those bushbuck, I want to full body mount one something awful.

Congratulations to your wife on some good shooting and trophies!

Did they have any idea on what kind of snake that was?
Vine or Twig snake.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
bcsautopaints

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

TAG SAFARI wrote on mvalden's profile.
Wishing you a Happy Birthday!
TAG SAFARI wrote on K31's profile.
TAG SAFARI wrote on davidg8480's profile.
TAG SAFARI wrote on Daven22s's profile.
TAG SAFARI wrote on bobdahunter84's profile.