Zambia - New Hunting Destination! Buffalo Hunting Package special!

Hi Johnny,

You go with a road transfer which isn't too long nor rough besides you get to see some of the country. Its 530km, 430km on Tar. There is also an option of commercial from Lusaka to Mfuwe International and then approximate 3 hour drive into camp.
If you're keen on really good hunting wild country then you shouldn't pass this up. Once we have a few hunts under the belt and a few reports out you may wish you took that road trip(y)
How big are your expecting on the buffalo? What other plains game is available?

Is that not a better option and the drive to Kanzutu would be via the Park?
Andrew,

Yes through the Park partly and Lower Lupande or through Msoro. Msoro would be quickest but the road is buggered I'm sure!

How big are your expecting on the buffalo? What other plains game is available?
Johnny,
Thou its difficult give a guarantee and say you will shoot a such and such buffalo. All things considered I expect a hunter to get an old bull of 36" and up. I have seen two buff over 40" in one group of twelve bulls. One of those was over 42" but not quite 44". This is without being in the field looking for buffalo. Lower Lupande Concession is very well known for producing great Buffalo, Kanzutu boarders this area plus the National Park, so one could not really ask for better area.

If one hunts are and with a bit luck 40" or there abouts is very possible with chance of bigger!

Ok that sounds reasonable.. My personal expectation I would like to harvest is in the 38 inch class. The greatest attraction to me is it is completely wild and traditional. Please send pictures as your hunts progress. What other plains game is available?

Johnny,
38" is very possible. Plains game; Roan, Kudu, Zebra, bushbuck, impala, bushpig, warthog, duiker and Klipspringer. I've been told there is eland and waterbuck but I will have to verify that myself this season and if that's that case then explore the possibility of getting them on quota.

Ok.. Let's see how everything goes as you start to hunt the area. If I decide to book it would be early next year for 2017 season. As I mentioned I want to see where lion importation is heading for 2017.

Okay great, in the meantime I will keep you posted!
Regards
Leon

Why so expensive on the dip/pack?

This sounds like something I could be interested in for 2016 or 2017. I didn't see anything on day rates for additional days. I too would want to be in camp 10 days. Also, seems like one could see Vic Falls on the way in or out, right? How about accommodations? Ann would be coming along, so need to know it would be safari side-kick friendly! ;-)

Thanks,

John

Leon, do you have some photos of the tented camp / accommodation ?

This sounds like something I could be interested in for 2016 or 2017. I didn't see anything on day rates for additional days. I too would want to be in camp 10 days. Also, seems like one could see Vic Falls on the way in or out, right? How about accommodations? Ann would be coming along, so need to know it would be safari side-kick friendly! ;-)

Thanks,

John
Hi John,
Additional days will be USD 1000.00 + 300.00 USD (Community + Conservation fess)/per day. The camp will most definitely be sick-kick friendly and so will the hunting! Vic Falls/Livingstone can be visited either on the front end of the trip or after.
Leon

John,
Sorry about the TYPO:( meant to read side-kick or better half!
Leon

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Fairyrock

Latest profile posts

Longfeather1 wrote on Cmwkwarrwn's profile.
Hello Clark
Thanks for the interest in my rifle. If you want to discuss it further you can email me direct at [redacted] or call my cell number [redacted].
Look forward to talking with you.
Regards,
Jack Kramer
quacker attacker wrote on JMV375's profile.
Hello, My wife and I hunted with Marius 2 years ago. He fit us into his schedule after a different outfitter "bailed" on us. He was always very good with communications and although we didn't end up meeting him personally, he called us multiple times during our hunt to make sure things were going well. We were very happy with him.
TERMINATOR wrote on Cuthberto's profile.
Reach out to the guys at Epic Outdoors.

They will steer you right for landowner tags and outfitters that have them.

I have held a membership with them for years and they are an invaluable resource.

Way better that asking random people on the internet...WAY better

Raskolnikov743 wrote on skydiver386's profile.
Skydiver386,

Did you ever find your 30-06 CZ550? I own a fairly solid conditioned one, if you wanted to talk.

[redacted]