Zambia leopard

mistyron1

AH member
Joined
May 12, 2013
Messages
42
Reaction score
61
Hunting reports
Africa
1
Hunted
Namibia, South Africa, Zimbabwe
Hello,
I’m interested in a leopard hunt in Zambia. Looking for recommended outfitters. Best time of year to go. Thanks.
 
Muchinga Safaris, Johnny Duplooys, early is better, more cover, baits last longer
 
Good to go early season June, July, and august latest.
There are a fair few operators with great track records on leopard.
 
Last edited by a moderator:
Strang Middleton, Luangwa Valley!
 
Last edited by a moderator:
Zambia has reportedly the highest success rate these days. Come to SCI in Nashville next week and see the outfitters! It will be worth your time as this is an expensive hunt.
 
I am going in September with Madabula Safaris. I spoke with John Abraham at DSC. Really nice guy. PM me and I can send you his cell if your interested.
 
Hello,
I’m interested in a leopard hunt in Zambia. Looking for recommended outfitters. Best time of year to go. Thanks.
Best time of year is June, July and august.
Earlier the better for the baits
 
Thanks for the recommendations. Going to SCI in Nashville to try and sort things out.
 
Muchinga Safaris, Johnny Duplooys, early is better, more cover, baits last longer
I have heard Mr. Duplooys name around on multiple hunting forums. Seems to be pretty well reguarded. I would certainly talk to him if it were me. Not that there are not other good outfitters I am sure.
 
Last edited:
I don’t know who has them now, but Chikwa and Lundu on the upper Luangwa have incredible leopard numbers.
 
I took a nice leopard on the banks of the Luangwa . The morning before I shot it we found crocodile tracks around the base of the bait tree which was about 70 yards from the river water. Those reptiles must have a good nose
 
There are big cats all over Zambia. Luangwa is certainly leopard central! But having said that, we got trail cam footage when I hunted buffalo down in the Zambezi Valley of some bloody big Leopards! And a good number of them.

This was at the confluence of Zambezi and Luangwa Rivers, just east of Lower Zambezi National park. Rufunsa GMA
 

Forum statistics

Threads
70,380
Messages
1,574,624
Members
170,074
Latest member
BradOew98
 

 

 

Latest profile posts

K_P wrote on Buckleyguy12's profile.
Good morning from Montana.

I'm looking at a post from 2018 where you were looking for a lefty Winchester in .375 H&H Magnum. I'm selling mine. My email is [redacted] in the event that you're still searching for a unicorn.

Best,

Kelly Palmer
Gents, if you book and pay your deposit before the end of this year , you can have the bigger cull package for the 2026 price! https://www.africahunting.com/threa...griffiths-safaris-starting-at-us-2-560.96285/
I am currently in Northern Cape scouting a hunting area, we will have lots of amazing hunting opportunities for 2027! I will post updated available dates soon!
Azklmsr wrote on MANKAZANA SAFARIS's profile.
Good Evening. I am very interested in you hunt for the spiral slam. March in 2028 would be fine for me

Couple of quick questions:

1) Can we add some additional species on
2) what do you want for a deposit?
3) how do you want me to sign up

I'm on whats app or email

Kurt [redacted]

have a great evening
 
Top