Zambia Buffalo Hunt Special Offer For AfricaHunting Members

Congrats to the hunter (and yourself)! Love the character on those bosses

Nice bull...I know you and your client must be very happy!

Congratulations to the entire team.

Tim

This hunt is moving very close to the top of my list...

Thank you all for greeting to our staff out here in Luangwa Valley, Zambia. Our trackers /skinners / drivers / mechanics / servants and so also kitchen staff at Mbizi it's a hard working team, and a very important part for a successful safari.
Best wishes from Mbizi, Michael
staff2.jpg

This looks like a great place hunt. What's the easiest way to get to Zambia from US

by plane........:E Big Grin:

seriously , emirates via dubai into lusaka, or whichever airline you prefer from usa to joburg then SAA to lusaka

Reactions: PLM
Hi Fredrik,
The prices for 2018 will be announced in December this year.
Best regards, M

Sir,
The Photograph of your staff is very impressive. They turnout well. You are no doubt very proud of their professional appearance! Congrats on your season.

Hi Fredrik,
The prices for 2018 will be announced in December this year.
Best regards, M

Hi Micheal

Makes it a bit difficult to book a hunt for 2018 if the prices is not available until December!

There is a lot of planning that has to go into making decision like that and the price is an integral aspect of the info needed

Kind regards

Frederik

Another buffalo Safari today after a couple of days hard hunting that resulting in a wide solitary bull that was tracked and taken by Chris (member here at AH) with a 416 Rigby at 40 yards, it was a full charge that ended well... perhaps Chris like to tell the story himself here at AH when he is back in U.S again.
Best regards Michael.
buff-hann-mbizi3.jpg

Last edited:
Look forward to the tale! Congratulations on a nice Buffalo.

Great bull, congrats to the hunter, can't wait to hear the story on this one. The guys at Mbizi have done well this year.

Great bull, congrats to the hunter, can't wait to hear the story on this one. The guys at Mbizi have done well this year.

Thanks Chuck,
All the best, Michael

Very nice bull, look forward to Chris' report!

Chris has eyes as wide as the bulls horns. I love it. Michael it appears you folks hit the cover off the ball. Congrats to all involved. Jacques

Thank you Jacques, Chris was finishing his safari today with a nice 26" Roan, and we will after a couple days drive him to Kafue flats for Kafue Lechwe....
All the best from all of us at Mbizi.
roan-mbizi.jpg

Very nice Roan, I see the lions have left a couple for the hunters.

Nice looking roan, congrats!

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
KarolinTri

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

African Scenic Safaris is a Sustainable Tour Operator based in Moshi, Tanzania. Established in 2009 as a family business, the company is owned and operated entirely by locals who share the same passion for showing people the amazing country of Tanzania and providing a fantastic personalized service.
FDP wrote on dailordasailor's profile.
1200 for the 375 barrel and accessories?
Trogon wrote on Mac Baren's profile.
@Mac Baren, I live central to city of Cincinnati. I have work travel early this week but could hopefully meet later this week (with no schedule changes). What area of town are you working/staying in?
Kind regards
Ron
Read more at the link about our 40000 acre free range kudu area we will also be posting a deal on the deals page soon!
Our predator control is going very well